2020/06/15 08:50:32
midgman8421
I had the exact same issues yesterday when installing my new card.

The problem was I was using a Molex-to-SATA adapter.  As soon as I used a proper SATA power cable, everything worked.

With improper power, the card would show in Device Manager as an unknown USB device (couldn't even get a hardware ID).  If you're having similar issues, perhaps try a different SATA connector from your PSU.
2020/06/15 14:53:13
LCaldas
Installed the windows 10 2004 update (versão 10.0.19041.329) So far so good with NuAudio, but Im using RCA out.
2020/06/15 18:44:24
Karimento
midgman8421

The problem was I was using a Molex-to-SATA adapter.  As soon as I used a proper SATA power cable, everything worked.

I use sata power, no adapter.
2020/06/15 22:27:20
tamagaba
Hi All,
Not Pro series just AN01KR - I hadn't any problem with the card.
Sound is good
.. but I have some smaller issue too :)
- If I login another account without admin right I get resart message always
- sometime card freeze if I switch different app (Foobar and JRiver DSF or Flac) - after restart works well
I hope the Team will find solution as soon as possible for all malfunction. The hw. is very good development
Greets
2020/06/16 13:42:47
JonDHIV
Karimento
So after updating to windows 10 2004 update, the optical output doesn't work. I know that is MS fault, but wondering if drivers will fix the issue.
When i switch to optical, all videos, youtube, twitch, start to buffer and/or audio is not heard at all. Switch to analog output all works.

Screw these windows updates.

I have the same issue after updating to Windows 10 2004 today.  Analog works perfectly but switching to S/PDIF does absolutely nothing now whether it's done through Windows or the EVGA utility.  Probably going to need a driver update to fix this.
2020/06/19 13:16:04
High Vibe
So I just got his card. Downloaded the latest drivers but according to he setup page driver version & firmware look wrong .... Firmware V0.28 & Software V0.1.2.3   Also the quick/advanced tab is not present.

2020/06/19 13:54:45
EVGA_Lee
Are you sure you grabbed the correct version?  We do have a 0.1.2.3 driver available on the download page, but it's not the latest.
2020/06/20 02:17:51
High Vibe
EVGATech_LeeM
Are you sure you grabbed the correct version?  We do have a 0.1.2.3 driver available on the download page, but it's not the latest.

I grabbed it from the link at the top of this page as I thought I'd already had the latest drivers installed when I set it up. However I noticed from another post that when installing drivers the card requires 2 restarts. The software install does not prompt you with that. After 2nd restart it updates the firmware & software versions.
Now since update I have some new features to play with; Audio effect ; Volume stabilzer & the quick eq controls. None of which work when applied. Also since first install the SAVE / LOAD buttons don't appear to work. They are grayed out.

EDIT: This morning the Audio effect & quick eq controls are working oddly!
2020/06/22 09:32:08
EVGA_Lee
High Vibe
I grabbed it from the link at the top of this page as I thought I'd already had the latest drivers installed when I set it up. However I noticed from another post that when installing drivers the card requires 2 restarts. The software install does not prompt you with that. After 2nd restart it updates the firmware & software versions.
Now since update I have some new features to play with; Audio effect ; Volume stabilzer & the quick eq controls. None of which work when applied. Also since first install the SAVE / LOAD buttons don't appear to work. They are grayed out.

Save/Load are not functional buttons in the NU Audio software.  All changes are made instantaneous (with some small delays on EQ settings to prevent crashing).

When you say "oddly", could you describe that in more detail?
2020/06/22 15:31:00
High Vibe
EVGATech_LeeM
High Vibe

Save/Load are not functional buttons in the NU Audio software.  All changes are made instantaneous (with some small delays on EQ settings to prevent crashing).

When you say "oddly", could you describe that in more detail?

I don't mean they work in an odd/strange way I just mean it's odd that they did not work when adjustments were made (had no effect) & now they work correctly. I can't describe why this has changed, what i did (if anything) for them to start working, they just are when I checked again.

Also what would be a nice feature to the software is a "live" GRAPHIC equalizer so one could see first hand how individual frequency's are affecting the overall frequency response. AKA like the Asus STX

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account