2020/03/21 16:29:24
RadioHorst
Now i tested the nu audio card in my 2. PC where the nu audio card was never before installed and only the onboard sound card (Realtek) was used with Win default drivers.

Same problem then in my 1. PC with the latest tests:
> now i am possible to use quick EQ 
> advance EQ same issue (only function from -11 to 0 )

Overview of PCs:

1. PC
AMD 3700X CPU
Asus MB B450 Chipset
16GB RAM
AMD Vega 64
Win 10 64 bit - 1909
Driver  v0.2.1.2
FW v0.32

2. PC
AMD 3400G CPU
Asus MB A320 Chipset
16GB RAM
Win 10 64 bit - 1909
Driver v0.2.1.10
FW v0.32

So it looks like there an Driver v0.2.1.10 installtion issue in PC1 so that i can´t use newest driver to use EQ, so i have go back to v0.2.1.2 

ON PC2 there was no problem with driver v0.2.1.10 to install .... But anyway, same issue with EQ.

For me it looks like the FW is the problem . 

@EVGATech_LeeM: Please give an possibility to downgrade FW , so that i can test more .

I had said it once and i have to repeat it. The Nu Audio Card is a wonderful piece of hardware , but SW is an disaster.

Thx.

So long.

Update: This evening i want to use Teamspeak and i have scratch ton . Man man man, this software is so buggy
2020/03/23 04:53:18
RadioHorst
1. To my question for downgrade Firmware (Firmware Downgrade) i have found solution:

I download old driver "EVGA NU Audio_0.1.1.0_WIN10" and this driver install older Firmware v027. After this i can go to my last working firmware 0.30 from driver package  0.212. See screenshot.

2. But now i thinked i all is working fine again. No still i can´t use adavanced EQ 
 The good thing,  Teamspeak is working well.

3. But before i begin this new journey of driver installations 2 days agao, i set in windows an system restore point manually.  See screenshot.
And now with my "old" firmware  and restored windows >>>  can´t use adavanced EQ .  .How is this possible ?

4. To find a solution i read a lot of threads here in forum and i found this one:
https://forums.evga.com/unresponsive-audio-effects-tab-m2982186-p2.aspx
EVGATech_LeeM
So, the good news is that I hear we have a driver from Nahimic that is currently undergoing testing and it looks good so far.  ETA for an integrated driver is next week.

RadioHorst
CivicMinded
.......Interestingly, the Advanced EQ halfway works.  Any adjustments below zero work fine.  Any adjustments above zero have no effect.  .....

same problem here with 0.2.0.7

That's overpower protection kicking in.  This happens if master volume is 100% and some EQ settings are pushed into positive territory.  Lower master volume a little and you should be able to get EQ working again.

This happens if master volume is 100% and some EQ settings are pushed into positive territory.  Lower master volume a little and you should be able to get EQ working again.

How funny, this post is round about an half year ago and i forgott it. Also due the fact, that i haven´t problem with the advanced EQ since driver 0.212. 

>>> I have to reduce "Master Volume" less then 79% and the advanced EQ is working. I can believe it.

So now i have always to remember, if i use @ my keyboard (Corsair K70) the wheel for changing loudness to not exceed the value of 77%. So i hope remember ... but after this bad trip. i think i will do.

So now in moment the advanced EQ is working. But i am curios what happen in future. Windons update or ASmedia driver update and problem begins again ? And what is with quick equilzer . This is still not working...

Additionally i call Amazon if its possible to refund money, because i think the promised function (quick + advanced EQ) are not working:
https://de.evga.com/articles/01281/evga-nu-audio/
and all my forum entries here will help to substantiate my  reasons and charges.

ByeBye.

Attached Image(s)

2020/03/23 18:11:08
dustinwilliam
Sadly the RGB on the card is stuck in all-white. The modes all work but clicking on the color selector brings nothing up - Definitely a bug.
2020/03/24 02:18:08
EVGA_Lee
RadioHorst
1. To my question for downgrade Firmware (Firmware Downgrade) i have found solution:

I download old driver "EVGA NU Audio_0.1.1.0_WIN10" and this driver install older Firmware v027. After this i can go to my last working firmware 0.30 from driver package  0.212. See screenshot.

2. But now i thinked i all is working fine again. No still i can´t use adavanced EQ 
 The good thing,  Teamspeak is working well.

[...]
So now in moment the advanced EQ is working. But i am curios what happen in future. Windons update or ASmedia driver update and problem begins again ? And what is with quick equilzer . This is still not working...
[...]

Since you reset the firmware, have you tried reinstalling the latest driver?  If the Quick EQ has stopped working or doesn't work, I'd uninstall the drivers, reboot, remove the EVGA Nahimic folder in Program Files, and then reinstall the latest driver.

If there are issues due to a Windows update, we'll do our best to patch it as soon as we notice it or members report it.  Similarly, there is always a chance there could be a need for an update to the ASMedia driver, especially for those on an AMD chipset.  We will update those, as necessary as well.
2020/03/24 02:18:34
EVGA_Lee
dustinwilliam
Sadly the RGB on the card is stuck in all-white. The modes all work but clicking on the color selector brings nothing up - Definitely a bug.

Haven't run into this issue yet.  What have you done so far to troubleshoot it?
2020/03/24 22:41:45
dustinwilliam
Hey there! So far, I've removed the drivers and software, then reinstalled. Removed the card, tried in another slot, same issue. It's just with the last 2 software updates I have this issue.
2020/03/25 09:17:53
EVGA_Lee
dustinwilliam
Hey there! So far, I've removed the drivers and software, then reinstalled. Removed the card, tried in another slot, same issue. It's just with the last 2 software updates I have this issue.

In also discussing with our engineers, it's likely that there is a hardware issue with the card.  I'll have someone from our Customer Service reach out to you.
2020/03/25 09:28:00
EVGATech_AdamB
Hello dustinwilliam! Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Nu Audio card. I have sent you an e-mail so I can assist you directly. Please reply to that e-mail and I will be happy to help!
2020/03/25 10:54:38
dustinwilliam
Thanks for your email!

I should note for the community that this issue I believe to be software. The other pre-determined color modes work just fine, like rainbow for example. The card's LEDs work. When i choose sonic (reactive) for example, even when i unlink the elements, clicking on the color doesn't bring up the color-picker. It used to work. 
2020/03/26 11:52:11
BlakKrow
I cant this new driver loaded...… :(

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account