2020/03/15 19:25:33
DamonLynch
Harry Bratton
I'll ask again this is the driver for the Nu Audio pro 7.1 sound card?

No. It is for this one: https://www.evga.com/prod...aspx?pn=712-P1-AN01-KR
2020/03/16 01:36:48
EVGA_Lee
Sorry guys, it looks like it was an upload issue, rather than a driver issue.  I'll fix it in the morning.

I'll post again when the correct file is available for download.
2020/03/16 02:31:43
Karimento
YEEE!!!
2020/03/16 09:58:12
EVGA_Lee
Uploaded the driver again.  I also tested the driver on a test bench system to confirm it works. 

-  I will note that since this is a test bench, there are many old versions of the driver present (including a few alphas and betas), and one of those old installs caused a problem during the install (specifically, the driver did not want to overwrite an existing NUA.exe).  I uninstalled all NU Audio drivers, deleted the NU Audio folders, and the next install went through clean.  Just an FYI, in case you run into a different issue than what was reported in the thread.

The driver is now on our downloads page, and the OP is updated.  You can also download from this link:  https://cdn.evga.com/nuaudiocard/EVGA_NU_Audio_0.2.1.10_WIN10.exe

2020/03/17 10:06:33
Harry Bratton
 I have a  question regarding the driver. I installed this new driver, unfortunately I still have a conflict in device manager. I decided to further investigate it in system. The windows error I get is 10 and apparently the driver didn't load correctly as well according to the info I saw. I did see something that caught my eye, the download is based on USB 2.0? I run USB 3.0. That could be one problem and another is I had the older audio card and after having memory problems because of ram issues (I have 32 gig) which apparently not enough I had to plug into the processor using its memory and speed. I have a 3970k processor. I would have to think if the driver is based on USB 2.0 that's my problem. How do I fix this issue? Windows error 10 can be caused by anything and occurs primarily in audio cards. Thanks for your help.  
2020/03/17 10:09:13
EVGA_Lee
The NU Audio cards use an ASMedia USB 3.0 to PCIe bridge, so the driver affected would be a USB 3.0 driver, not a 2.0.  So, that wouldn't like be related to your issue.

It would help to provide a screenshot or two of your issue, as well as listing your system specs.  We can go from there.
2020/03/18 22:56:23
Karimento
These drivers seem to be working very well. Haven't had same issues as with previous ones, where, ie, audio was cut off and couldn't choose any output without restarting computer for no apparent reason. But now when windows starts, the NU control panel opens itself up. Not a big deal at all.

Also, any chance for linux support?
2020/03/19 12:12:06
cyber44030
Karimento
These drivers seem to be working very well. Haven't had same issues as with previous ones, where, ie, audio was cut off and couldn't choose any output without restarting computer for no apparent reason. But now when windows starts, the NU control panel opens itself up. Not a big deal at all.

Also, any chance for linux support?

Go to settings and check start minimized and that will keep it from opening it up on the desktop and keep it in the system tray
2020/03/19 12:58:24
Karimento
cyber44030 

Go to settings and check start minimized and that will keep it from opening it up on the desktop and keep it in the system tray

Yep. Totally forgot that setting.
2020/03/19 15:49:13
peterjel
Getting EVGA Nu audio init error. 0x0001 whenever I boot up. Sound is worse than a onboard motherboard..

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account