2020/08/10 13:49:22
Hroft57
Yes, I've seen guidelines for installing drivers. This is how I installed them. I think that the decisive influence on the appearance of problems arose precisely because of a major update of Windows 2004, I play Asassins Creed Odissey, bought from Ubisoft, when the game starts, Uplay automatically starts, but this is not a browser game, the Google Crome browser is running in the background, I just listening to Youtube videos while playing. I'm using a Ryzen 5 3600 based desktop computer, 16GB RAM, RTX 2070 video, 850W PSU.
2020/08/10 14:00:40
Cool GTX
Hroft57
Yes, I've seen guidelines for installing drivers. This is how I installed them. I think that the decisive influence on the appearance of problems arose precisely because of a major update of Windows 2004, I play Asassins Creed Odissey, bought from Ubisoft, when the game starts, Uplay automatically starts, but this is not a browser game, the Google Crome browser is running in the background, I just listening to Youtube videos while playing. I'm using a Ryzen 5 3600 based desktop computer, 16GB RAM, RTX 2070 video, 850W PSU.

Optional Win 10 2004 updates is Massive list ---> Here are changes...can't believe this is optional  19041.423
2020/08/10 14:20:46
Hroft57
I am grateful that you answered, but unfortunately this does not solve my problems, I hope that in the near future EVGA will release a new driver optimized for Windows 10 2004 and my problems will be solved, I am very surprised that this new driver has not been released yet, because it went like this a long time since Windows 10 2004
2020/08/10 17:43:51
silentknyght
Hroft57
Good day, I have a problem - in the game Assasins Creed Odissey, the sound disappears for half a second, it happens after ten to twenty seconds. Moreover, the sound lags not only in the game but also in the browser if it is open in the background. The problems started with the Windows 10 2004 update, there were no problems before. I installed drivers 0.2.1.7 and 0.2.1.10 as well as 0.2.1.11beta and the problem is present on all of them. I output the sound through the monitor from the video card via HDMI (Nvidia HD Audio) and the problem was not observed, which convinced me that the problem was in my EVGA Nu Audio or in the drivers, but since the problem appeared after updating Windows to version 2004 (Win 10 Pro 64) then I think all the same in the drivers.I am very surprised but the latest driver 0.2.1.10 was released on March 3, 2020, is it really such a good driver that there is nothing to add and everyone is happy, at least I'm not. Many manufacturers update drivers much more often and are sure to introduce new drivers with large Windows updates. I already tried a lot to solve the problem, but I still did not solve it, I was very upset because I did not expect that my EVGA Nu Audio would bring me such trouble.

In addition to "Cool GTX"s comments, consider:
  • Disabling all NVIDIA audio interfaces (e..g, through the Sound control panel); and/or
  • Reducing the ASIO input to 128 samples or less.
2020/08/10 22:18:43
Karimento
The problem is windows 10 2004 update and the audio issue it concern to a lot of people using separate audio cards, or onboard audio. Not just EVGA audio cards.

2020/08/12 09:13:16
Jenna Asmera
Hello all about the new Drivers 0.2.1.1.0 Seems to get them to acually work was to remove the older drivers, seems they leave behind things as you update it, so basic clean install fixed all my issues, maybe, do have one thing that happens, that is related to my SAM Broadcaster Pro I have been using for years to either Stream or just listen to my music, seems it does or did not keep the connection, it maybe that many of the Supported Formats 44.1 48.0 and the rest up to 192 at this point is not supported, I use the 48.0 for most of what I do any way, I did have some trouble before clean install where DTS and Dolby Digital both did not work.  So suggests to all CCleaner to clean up after a uninstall, then do a clean install of the new driver, as I said though some formats are no longer available.
2020/08/12 10:17:05
Cool GTX
Jenna Asmera
Hello all about the new Drivers 0.2.1.1.0 Seems to get them to acually work was to remove the older drivers, seems they leave behind things as you update it, so basic clean install fixed all my issues, maybe, do have one thing that happens, that is related to my SAM Broadcaster Pro I have been using for years to either Stream or just listen to my music, seems it does or did not keep the connection, it maybe that many of the Supported Formats 44.1 48.0 and the rest up to 192 at this point is not supported, I use the 48.0 for most of what I do any way, I did have some trouble before clean install where DTS and Dolby Digital both did not work.  So suggests to all CCleaner to clean up after a uninstall, then do a clean install of the new driver, as I said though some formats are no longer available.

thank you for sharing that total removal of the old driver first was required for the new driver to function correctly
2020/08/21 06:30:22
Hroft57
Good day. Why is Nu Audio discontinued? I draw such conclusions because the last driver came out five months ago. I have problems about the ones I wrote before on this thread, and I am extremely surprised why EVGA does nothing to solve these problems - I mean new drivers optimized for Win 10 2004. or do you think Microsoft will fix the problem with your product? I am disappointed that I do not receive quality software for of your product, I am satisfied with the card, but I am not satisfied with how it works I am tired of constant interruptions in sound and I understand that these are software problems, when to wait for new drivers for this sound card?
2020/08/21 09:53:13
EVGA_Lee
Hroft57
Good day. Why is Nu Audio discontinued? I draw such conclusions because the last driver came out five months ago. I have problems about the ones I wrote before on this thread, and I am extremely surprised why EVGA does nothing to solve these problems - I mean new drivers optimized for Win 10 2004. or do you think Microsoft will fix the problem with your product? I am disappointed that I do not receive quality software for of your product, I am satisfied with the card, but I am not satisfied with how it works I am tired of constant interruptions in sound and I understand that these are software problems, when to wait for new drivers for this sound card?

A new driver is planned for later this month.  After that, we will be going through to see if there are other outstanding issues that can be reproduced.  Neither the card nor support for it have been discontinued.
2020/08/21 09:58:56
Karimento
I personally prefer you take time with making the drivers and not rush them. I know we as consumers want working product, but better wait than be sorry.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account