2021/01/08 12:27:02
unclewall
Any news on a update?
2021/01/17 23:41:16
The_Professor
We are now going near to one year, without driver update. I do not really have any problem, which cause the need of a new driver, but some other mates seems massive problems and im wondering, why the high end sound card model, wont support correctly anymore?

I know RTX3xxx might be more importaned, because got more money, but we all buy EVGA soundcards, because of hardware and software. But software really seems to be stucked
2021/01/19 16:00:34
Falita
Would be nice to have an official word about when this basic features will be added.

-Mic monitoring
-Bass managment (crossover slider + option to choose which speaker is full range and what speaker is not)
2021/01/22 10:06:31
unclewall
Falita
Would be nice to have an official word about when this basic features will be added.

-Mic monitoring
-Bass managment (crossover slider + option to choose which speaker is full range and what speaker is not)

I looks to me like the pro version has been discontinued, no updates for 10 months, they say its not but I think they just want to sell stock
2021/01/22 10:27:44
Logidoggy
Seems that way to me too. So disappointed.
2021/01/22 17:55:35
MhzManiac
So after installing the replacement 7.1 RMA boards, nothing has changed. However, I did learn when playing mp4 videos using the win 10 default player, I did not have any audio signal going to the sub. When using my Power DVD Ultra player, the sub channel was fine. Perhaps there are settings in the windows player to take care of it; have not really looked into it.
 What really concerns me is all mp3 files play only full channel to the front speakers, even when using the Power DVD app. This does not happen when using the Z390 onboard audio. Sent a new ticket in about 20 hours ago and no response yet.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account