2020/02/26 09:16:46
EVGA_JacobF
MODS RIGS has gotten an major update for 2020, with some cool new features. Summary is below but many quality of life updates in the back end. There is a lot new so please give us feedback and let us know if you come across any oddities. Check it out at www.modsrigs.com
  • 3DMark Time Spy OR Port Royal required to be entered into the 1,000 EVGA Bucks Sponsorship
  • Simplify benchmark section with more relevant benchmarks
  • Easier to input system specs, general system build improvements
  • Any overclock settings and configuration settings can be added to the "Configuration Notes" section, this allows for more flexibility.
  • Less restriction on photo sizes and uploads
  • Search results now show system specs in results
  • Updated comment section allowing emoji, pictures, etc
  • Select systems now show on the EVGA product page! To have your rig show on an EVGA product page, you must input a valid EVGA Part Number on the configuration page. NOTE: All rigs that are eligible to be posted on product pages may take a few hours to show:

Attached Image(s)

2020/02/26 09:41:40
repo1979
Thats awesome, thanks for the update
2020/02/26 09:49:13
fragility_V1
Gotta get my updated system looking pretty and get a new page for it!
2020/02/26 09:55:29
Cool GTX
nice update
2020/02/26 09:56:27
Sajin

2020/02/26 10:04:06
flyinion
Nice!  Added a model number for my GPU.
2020/02/26 11:16:58
z999z3mystorys
woo got my Rig pictured for my Power supply (supernova 1200w P2) at it's store page.

Sadly my other EVGA parts are X99 classified motherboard, and GTX 1080 ti, items to old to still have a spot in the store.

Still have a problem with phantom items listed on the view area of my rigs, that I can't delete.
https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=13644
Two sets of mice and keyboard, listing of the case in other components that I can't remove, but want to as it's in primary now

Still it's looking a lot better, and I'm thinking the bugs like that should be fixed soon.

Also I need a new pic, that one shows my 1080s, not 1080 tis, but it's worth updating now that mod rigs is working a bit better. (will need to put in 3Dmark scores as well)
2020/02/26 11:27:22
EVGATech_LeeM
z999z3mystorys
woo got my Rig pictured for my Power supply (supernova 1200w P2) at it's store page.

Sadly my other EVGA parts are X99 classified motherboard, and GTX 1080 ti, items to old to still have a spot in the store.

Still have a problem with phantom items listed on the view area of my rigs, that I can't delete.
https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=13644
Two sets of mice and keyboard, listing of the case in other components that I can't remove, but want to as it's in primary now

Still it's looking a lot better, and I'm thinking the bugs like that should be fixed soon.

Also I need a new pic, that one shows my 1080s, not 1080 tis, but it's worth updating now that mod rigs is working a bit better. (will need to put in 3Dmark scores as well)

Sorry about that.  This was one of those items that should have been fixed with the new changes.  Looks like we'll keep it interesting for programming today....
2020/02/26 11:49:26
z999z3mystorys
Another bug, tried to add a link to my 3dmark score and it said it wasn't a valid link (this one) https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/44251990?

Edit: nm, seems you have to use a link other than the one it sends you when you want to check online, right after, need to go back to my results, than click on that result, and get a different URL then.
2020/02/26 13:14:50
bcavnaugh
Bummer with this new change only having 3DMark Time Spy and 3DMark Port Royal Score.
Also now none of my rigs meet the requirement for 1,000 EVGA Bucks Sponsorship.
I have seen winners from their 5 or more year old Rig Win and even Winners with No Scores at all.
Even more so now none of the GTX 1080 and below cards can qualify for the 1,000 EVGA Bucks Sponsorship.
Windows 7 no longer allowed as well, no since in supporting Windows 7 on any of the EVGA Hardware anymore.
Even some of my rigs have this but have no 3DMark Time Spy Score, but most of my Rigs no longer show this anymore.
ELIGIBLE

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account