2020/10/20 14:03:06
atfrico
boylerya
atfrico
boylerya

@Africo: Time is almost up to where you're going to need a whole lot more than a MEME.  Better find a way to produce 24GB of HBM2e w/ 2 TBps of bandwidth for AMD to slap on these cards.

Yes you are right🤔. My memes need some upgrading to be more salty😹😹.
As per the specs something somewhat similar is coming😉.
The rollercoster ride is not over yet, ye😼

How is the 24GB of HBM2e coming along?  Are you still praising the garbage news of the internet that is WCCFTech spreading fake tech news across the internet?  Where is that meme?

I hear a fly buzzing🤔
Oh hi fellow evga-rino. 😸
The 24gb memory with the meme is being made as we speak😼
The fat lady has not sang yet😺
2020/10/20 20:37:32
castrator86
Doesn't matter if it's not 30% faster than a 2080TI. You can't buy any of the 3000 series cards. The cheapest you *might* be able to get one for is $700...

Even if it's only 10-20% faster, if it's actually available to purchase, at a reasonable price-point, then that's where people will put their money.
2020/10/20 20:52:58
Viper453
With new games getting DLSS 2.0 support, AMD will be greatly behind in performance. 
2020/10/20 20:59:07
atfrico
The Nvidia programming strong within these evga-rinos🤔
Why talking before launch instead of waiting for the launch🤷🙄
2020/10/20 21:01:36
XrayMan
Viper453
With new games getting DLSS 2.0 support, AMD will be greatly behind in performance. 

Agreed.    
2020/10/22 23:05:57
atfrico
boylerya
atfrico
boylerya

@Africo: Time is almost up to where you're going to need a whole lot more than a MEME.  Better find a way to produce 24GB of HBM2e w/ 2 TBps of bandwidth for AMD to slap on these cards.

Yes you are right🤔. My memes need some upgrading to be more salty😹😹.
As per the specs something somewhat similar is coming😉.
The rollercoster ride is not over yet, ye😼

How is the 24GB of HBM2e coming along?  Are you still praising the garbage news of the internet that is WCCFTech spreading fake tech news across the internet?  Where is that meme?

RIP 300 series with high memory and no explanation which equals to defeat...that is a meme of the year and history books right there🤣🤣🤣
Coming from a company who has a higher market share portfolio🙄
2020/10/23 01:18:30
rjohnson11
Please everyone. Keep the posts friendly and civilized. 
2020/10/23 08:43:17
atfrico
rjohnson11
Please everyone. Keep the posts friendly and civilized. 

Just like AMD competition ye😼
2020/10/25 08:24:53
Nereus
atfrico

That would be quite entertaining if it wasn't so hypocritical, considering you've been mouthing off to everyone how great AMD is and how they are going destroy NVidia and Intel with their upcoming launches... 

2020/10/25 09:26:21
atfrico
Nereus
atfrico

That would be quite entertaining if it wasn't so hypocritical, considering you've been mouthing off to everyone how great AMD is and how they are going destroy NVidia and Intel with their upcoming launches... 

Yet you like reading my post, interesting🤔🙄
Well actions speak louder than words right? explain to me why Nvidia RIP the production of 3080 and 3090 series?
You think AMD is not going to destroy Nvidia? I guess AMD already did by making Nvidia give up on the production of its 2 top cards  (3080 nd 3090), way before AMD 's launch of its GPUs.
Focusing on the 3070 production, really? 
Nvidia being the almighty my portfolio/market share/large margin profits company, can not meet the demand or expectations of its loyal fan base.....facepalm to infinity
I guess all that i make more money comment is nothing but lies, oh wait, that is what Nvidia fan base is used to hear and believe. 
u are  

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account