2020/04/01 09:48:56
chrebean1

2020/04/01 10:24:45
ty_ger07
This thread is not news. It was an unfounded rumor initially, turned into memes, and now it is just spam piled on top of spam.

Why did a mod delete my comment?
2020/04/01 11:40:27
Sajin
ty_ger07
This thread is not news. It was an unfounded rumor initially, turned into memes, and now it is just spam piled on top of spam.

Thread cleanup.
2020/04/01 11:42:32
EVGATech_DanielM
ty_ger07

Well because your posts did not really help too much :)
2020/07/16 03:46:13
boylerya
Tomshardware, a reputable hardware news source, post this article ten days ago: https://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-big_navi-rdna2-all-we-know
"There have been other 'leaks' as well, at least one of which has been explicitly denied. Rumors that Navi 21 would have 24GB of HBM2e and 2 TBps of bandwidth were discounted (strongly) by SK Hynix, for example. Right now, all indications are that Navi 2x will use GDDR6 across all models, though AMD is planning a professional Radeon MI100 part (aka, Arcturus) for the datacenter with 32GB of HBM2, and supposedly only a 200W TDP."

@Africo: Time is almost up to where you're going to need a whole lot more than a MEME.  Better find a way to produce 24GB of HBM2e w/ 2 TBps of bandwidth for AMD to slap on these cards.
2020/07/16 05:13:56
atfrico
boylerya

@Africo: Time is almost up to where you're going to need a whole lot more than a MEME.  Better find a way to produce 24GB of HBM2e w/ 2 TBps of bandwidth for AMD to slap on these cards.

Yes you are right🤔. My memes need some upgrading to be more salty😹😹.
As per the specs something somewhat similar is coming😉.
The rollercoster ride is not over yet, ye😼
2020/08/01 02:45:26
Xavier Zepherious
Coreteks, citing sources in Asia, reports that AMD has started sharing details of the RDNA 2-based GPUs with its Add-In Board (AIB) partners. They say the performance level of the high-end card—codenamed Sienna Cichlid—is just 15 percent better than Nvidia's RTX 2080 Ti, and that’s only in select AMD “optimized” games.

which means it can't beat it in others 

that also means a mediocre upgrade

RTX3080 is 35% faster than 2080ti

all I see is Nvidia pulling away from AMD
2020/08/01 04:44:44
ty_ger07
Will AMD be Gamers Nexus' GPU of the year again in 2021?

Poo-pooing about the performance level is silly, because that isn't AMD's M.O.. ... Like what's the point? Price-to-performance is AMD's jam. Poo-pooing about why this GPU wasn't released months ago, now that is something that will have a significant impact on AMD's sales.
2020/08/01 05:40:28
random_matt
Buildzoid said ages ago the performance guesses going around was just a pipe dream. 10% faster than 2080 TI is still what I think will happen.
2020/10/20 12:25:15
boylerya
atfrico
boylerya

Yes you are right🤔. My memes need some upgrading to be more salty😹😹.
As per the specs something somewhat similar is coming😉.
The rollercoster ride is not over yet, ye😼

How is the 24GB of HBM2e coming along?  Are you still praising the garbage news of the internet that is WCCFTech spreading fake tech news across the internet?  Where is that meme?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account