2020/02/22 02:18:33
rjohnson11
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/software/dying_light_is_available_to_play_for_free_this_weekend_on_steam/1

To celebrate Dying Light's 5th birthday, Techland has made the game available to play for free this weekend, both with the game's singleplayer campaign and with the game's co-op mode. 

This free weekend has already started and will be available until 6 PM, GMT this Sunday. Until then, Dying Light will also be available on Steam for £9.99, making the game incredibly affordable. This represents a 60% discount on Steam. 

Dying Light 2 was set to be released on Spring 2020, but in January the title was delayed indefinitely. This free weekend will give PC gamers an opportunity to try out Techland's Dying Light and see what the series has to offer before Techland releases the next entry in the series. Dying light is well known for its Melee combat, satisfying parkour and its fun singleplayer/co-op gameplay. 

With this free weekend comes a new difficulty mode for Dying Light, which is designed to make Dying Light enjoyable for gamers who want to focus on the Dying Light's story and exploration elements. This new difficulty is called "Story Mode", and it reduces the difficulty of Dying Light's combat. This difficulty may be ideal for players who want to speedrun Dying Light's campaign during the game's free weekend. 

It might be worth trying it out.
2020/02/22 02:37:05
Hoggle
It's a good way to try out a game to make sure you like it before you pull the trigger. That is what I have done with them since they often are linked to a sale. I always consider the download size of the game vs. the chance I will really enjoy the free weekend since I don't like the idea of a 50GB+ downloads for something I might not like.
2020/02/22 11:02:13
Cool GTX
thanks for the link

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account