2020/02/16 13:47:46
DigitalBoy0101
Hello all,

I have an upcoming build that I'm trying to nail down the details of ahead of time. Last time I built a PC (2014), LED was a thing, but even plain RGB wasn't :p Needless to say, I have learning to do.

I plan to build in Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL with ALL the fan locations populated. That's a lot (10). GPU will be 08G-P4-3377KR 2070 Super FTW+ with the faster VRAM.

I'd actually rather use PX1's ARGB control (if it works) rather than ASUS AURA, simply so there's 1 less application to install and worry about. I'd be looking at 10 fan locations, CPU AIO block, and of course the GPU for 12 total Devices.

I believe I can make it all work using powered hubs.....but will the PX1 SOFTWARE handle it? And by handle, I mean reliably, with all Devices accounted for. If not, I can of course use AURA, I'd just rather not if I don't have to.

I don't currently even have a system I can check PX1 on, hence all my questions which might seem rather obvious.

Thanks for any answers!
2020/02/19 02:20:02
DigitalBoy0101
Aww, noone knows if the ARGB header on the side of RTX cards will work with PX1?

Along the same lines, I'd like to wire the bottom 3 Intake fans of my case to the card's PWM header so they're synced with the GPU's fans. The other 7 fans I'd sync with CPU.
2020/02/19 03:09:33
rjohnson11
I think you'll need to contact EVGA tech support to answer this. 
2020/02/19 11:27:47
Cool GTX
PX1 does not control other hardware - just the GPU

You'll need to get aRGB Controller/ hub or MB with the feature

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account