• General Discussion
  • Triple your Savings / Double Your Reward with the EVGA Associates on select products
2020/02/14 09:44:57
EVGA_James

Triple your Savings and Double Your Reward On Select EVGA products with the EVGA Associates Program for a limited time while supplies last

WHAT THIS MEANS:
  • Purchase select EVGA products with an EVGA Associates Code* and receive a 15% discount on graphics cards (3x the standard 5%) and/or 30% discount on CLC Coolers and NU Audio Cards (3x the standard 10%) for a limited time while supplies last.
  • EVGA Associates will earn 2x the rewards the first time their Associates Code is used during this promotion.*
To learn more about the EVGA Associates Program click here!
*EVGA Associates will earn the standard rewards for any subsequent purchases made using their Associate Code for the remainder of the promotion.

Want to start earning EVGA Bucks? Become an EVGA ELITE Member and sign up for the Associates Program! https://www.evga.com/associates/

2020/02/14 09:53:53
Cool GTX

https://www.evga.com valentines-day-promo/

Limited Associates Code offer

15% discount on Listed - graphics cards

30% discount on Listed - CLC Coolers and NU Audio Cards

2020/02/14 11:19:55
aka_STEVE_b
Triple / double  
2020/02/14 12:21:40
GTXJackBauer

2020/02/14 13:40:24
jameslain
I just bought a 2080ti hybrid ftw lol anyone I can get the valetines discount they are having today? I purchased the card 2/09/20 and received it yesterday
2020/02/14 13:47:17
sparetimepc
jameslain
I just bought a 2080ti hybrid ftw lol anyone I can get the valetines discount they are having today? I purchased the card 2/09/20 and received it yesterday

Don't ya just hate it when that happens, been there done that before !!!
2020/02/14 14:24:47
XrayMan

2020/02/19 05:52:09
NexusSix
Wait so... an an associate/elite member I don't get a discount, but people who use my code do?

So this is pointless if I'm not a social media influencer and a discount that I can't ever use myself.
2020/02/19 08:08:05
GTXJackBauer
NexusSix
Wait so... an an associate/elite member I don't get a discount, but people who use my code do?

So this is pointless if I'm not a social media influencer and a discount that I can't ever use myself.

You can either give out discounts and get a small reward OR you can use someone else's associate code to get a discount but can't be part of the Associate program so you have to pick between the two.
2020/02/19 08:41:19
Cool GTX
GTXJackBauer
NexusSix

You can either give out discounts and get a small reward OR you can use someone else's associate code to get a discount but can't be part of the Associate program so you have to pick between the two.

yep

Also if you drop out of the Associate as a Member ... that is it, you can't join a gain

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account