2020/02/09 03:07:28
CGranlund29
I do not know if this has been asked and covered for my specific card yet but...I've been wondering if there is a waterblock made for my card. the 2060 super model 08G-P4-3067-KR. I have yet to find one myself, but more eyes or company verification is a lot faster. Thanks in advance.

2020/02/09 11:09:12
GTXJackBauer
CGranlund29
I do not know if this has been asked and covered for my specific card yet but...I've been wondering if there is a waterblock made for my card. the 2060 super model 08G-P4-3067-KR. I have yet to find one myself, but more eyes or company verification is a lot faster. Thanks in advance.

I would either get a hold of EVGA during business hours and see if this block will work and if that doesn't pan out, check out EK's configurator to see if there's a full size block. 

Worst case scenario, you can always use a universal block which isn't a full size but still cools the GPU down while letting the airflow of the case cool off the rest of the PCB.  It doesn't necessarily need much as long as you aren't doing any extreme OCing to it presuming one couldn't or at least wouldn't on a 2060.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account