• General Discussion
  • FREE Deliver Us The Moon with Purchase of a Qualifying EVGA GeForce RTX™ 20 series Graphic (p.5)
2020/04/18 15:19:44
jessewebdotcom
Registered my card and uploaded my PDF invoice but the request code button does not appear (and message still says "Please upload a copy of your invoice").  How long do I need to wait?
2020/04/23 21:39:15
lotus77
jessewebdotcom
Registered my card and uploaded my PDF invoice but the request code button does not appear (and message still says "Please upload a copy of your invoice").  How long do I need to wait?

I am also experiencing the same issue. I registered my card (confirmed via email) and uploaded a PDF invoice (PDF of physical copy of receipt taken via android) however I cannot see a request code button and the website keeps saying "Please upload a copy of your invoice".

The instructions are not clear how long we have to wait and it is not possible to "request your codes from the promotion page while logged into EVGA.com account"

edit: after about 5-10 minutes I rechecked the promotion page and it allowed me to request a promotion code. I received confirmation via email and is now "awaiting 1-3 days for approval".
2020/05/20 19:22:39
luiss11
Hi!. I registered my product and also uploaded my invoice. When I go to the promotion page I still have this message "Please ." - anything I am doing wrong? 
2020/05/25 08:14:16
atfrico
Did you call customer service?🤔
2020/05/25 09:05:09
stalinx20
So, I have to say it. Shouldn't this be under the software area? 

I know i'm not the only one that thought this - Rules are rules right?
2020/05/25 09:21:34
the_Scarlet_one
stalinx20
So, I have to say it. Shouldn't this be under the software area? 

I know i'm not the only one that thought this - Rules are rules right?

No, because it is a promotion, and on top of that, an Admin made it so they make the rules.. :-)
2020/05/25 09:34:54
stalinx20
the_Scarlet_one
 an Admin made it so they make the rules.. :-)

Such blasphemy! 
2020/05/25 09:42:54
atfrico
stalinx20
the_Scarlet_one
an Admin made it so they make the rules.. :-)

Such blasphemy! 

Say that again😹😹🙄🤦
2020/07/05 15:13:03
torybrandt87
I only have 1 working arm so i try to give good reviews on games that are made more assessable then they know.
Got the game and beat it in under 8 hours without any guide or walk through. 22 of 32 steam achievements just from messing up on the way.
Ive now went back in and got the few achievements that i missed. 32 of 32 steam achievements and I have 9 hours of game played. This was a great game I only had issues playing it twice.

1st. The first time you need to cut power with your plasma cutter it takes longer for the beam to start and you have to be in a certain spot to use it. it took a few to figure it out but its not too bad.
2nd. The very last part of the game you have to be on point with moving the mouse to keep the camera centered. Even rushing to the chair you only get 1.45 to line up the dish, it takes a full minute to charge it up once inside of the circle. while trying to line up the disk you keep trying to fall asleep and you'll blank out and fall out of the circle. I have to use my thumb to hit 4 buttons on my Razer Naga Trinity mouse to control my arrow keys (buttons 1,2,3,5) you cant just set the camera in the middle then use the controls to like when lining up the other power dishes. it took me no less then 10 times to do this the first time and I only got it done with 13 seconds to spare for my best time.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account