• MODS RIGS
  • What's badder than Bad ....? :-) (p.3)
2020/01/26 08:50:22
atfrico
BadBertie
notfordman
Uh oohhhhh, he called you a HIPPIE!!!!!!  Peace.

Looks like you have a lot of options for the rads BB. 480= fourple fans. Interested to see what you come up with. 

Oh, don't worry about him. He's just jealous I got all those birthday cakes last week. Thanks again guys.

Yes, almost too many options for rads. Just want to maximise the space. I'll be running dual pump/res system and I'm not a fan of new-fangled distro plates, so just laying stuff out.
Not clever like these some of these gifted CAD folks here. pen and paper every time.

🤣🤣🤣🤦🙄So how about some pics of the water cooling rads🙄
Better yet bench results before and after the gpus go h2o, hippie-rino😼
2020/01/29 12:31:14
BadBertie
GTXJackBauer
This project would have been perfect for a Corsair 1000D with rads up the wazoo.  I might even say a quad pump in serial, if they still make those tops or just two dual pumps in serial or on different points of the loop to keep that flow going along with lots of RGB goodness for ambient case light to light those beautiful GPUs up as they come to life and tear through everything thrown at them.

I've already got a 900D running 3 Titan Xps, it's just too huge. The Luxe 2 is a good size, still going to need to put it on wheels tho.
2020/01/29 20:21:24
GTXJackBauer
BadBertie
GTXJackBauer
This project would have been perfect for a Corsair 1000D with rads up the wazoo.  I might even say a quad pump in serial, if they still make those tops or just two dual pumps in serial or on different points of the loop to keep that flow going along with lots of RGB goodness for ambient case light to light those beautiful GPUs up as they come to life and tear through everything thrown at them.

I've already got a 900D running 3 Titan Xps, it's just too huge. The Luxe 2 is a good size, still going to need to put it on wheels tho.

Ah, gotcha!  I also have a fully loaded 900D so I completely understand.
2020/02/01 00:35:46
rjohnson11
Need to see those finished pics. 
2020/02/04 08:35:37
BadBertie
rjohnson11
Need to see those finished pics. 

Just waiting for delivery of pumps, rads, waterblocks, tubing, fittings, and some more fittings that I've probably forgotten about ...
2020/02/04 08:46:18
Delirious
well.  you asked.

2020/02/04 09:51:45
BadBertie
Delirious
well.  you asked.

2020/02/06 23:47:36
BadBertie
So, nearly decided on the rads, but which colour?
Black version
or White version?

Attached Image(s)

2020/02/07 02:05:37
BadBertie
Ok, just kidding. Got these to fettle in this weekend.

Attached Image(s)

2020/02/07 03:01:28
coolmistry
BadBertie
So, nearly decided on the rads, but which colour?
Black version
or White version?

Black look cool beast 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account