2020/01/29 10:25:37
NyanPeko
We've been reporting issues with Discord for some time now, but we haven't seen any improvements with this update.
2020/01/29 11:24:02
sneak_king18
hey guys!

im ashamed of asking this question, but would like to know the best way to update Nu Audio with the latest driver. Current version i am running is V 0.1.2.3, and the firmware is V 0.28

I want to make sure i do this correctly, because when I initially got this audio card it gave me a huge headache in the install and getting it to set correctly with my system.

i7 9700k and z390 taichi ultimate. I think the initial problems i experienced were related to bios update on my motherboard.

anybody have specific steps on how to make this as clean as possible? sure would be useful if the program itself had a update option in it... in a perfect world i suppose.

thanks, and I think the product is amazing. just dont want to lose my audio trying to update it when it works well in its current state. feel it needs to be updated though. 
2020/01/30 09:19:16
Veratu
This driver still has the wake from sleep bugs.  When waking up, the card doesn't even show up as a device in the system and the system defaults to another sound option.  Only solution is to reboot the computer.
2020/01/30 09:21:18
LCaldas
Veratu
This driver still has the wake from sleep bugs.  When waking up, the card doesn't even show up as a device in the system and the system defaults to another sound option.  Only solution is to reboot the computer.

I got this problem yesterday.
So I switch 24/96 to 16/44 and back to 24/96
Its work to me.
No reboot was necessary.
2020/01/30 13:52:01
EVGA_Lee
NyanPeko
We've been reporting issues with Discord for some time now, but we haven't seen any improvements with this update.

If you uninstall the drivers completely, reboot, and reinstall the drivers does it work properly?  What about if you install the drivers without the Nahimic SDK?
2020/01/30 21:09:04
NyanPeko
Tried, the results were the same.
Since I want to use the audio effect and equalizer function of Nahimic software, it has no meaning unless it is installed.
2020/01/31 10:00:56
EVGA_Lee
NyanPeko
Tried, the results were the same.
Since I want to use the audio effect and equalizer function of Nahimic software, it has no meaning unless it is installed.

Fair enough, but it would help if we can continue to isolate whether the Nahimic software is still the culprit.

I'll spend some time this weekend testing the card with Discord using the latest drivers.
2020/01/31 11:05:30
NyanPeko
This audio effect corruption issue only occurs when using audio effects and quick settings, with or without Nahimic software.
Normal if not used.
Also, the equalizer function works properly.
2020/01/31 18:29:20
EVGA_Lee
NyanPeko
This audio effect corruption issue only occurs when using audio effects and quick settings, with or without Nahimic software.
Normal if not used.
Also, the equalizer function works properly.

When you say with or without Nahimic software, do you mean when the audio effects are enabled or disabled in the NU Audio software, or do you mean whether the Nahimic SDK is installed or not?
2020/01/31 20:52:40
NyanPeko
Occurs when using audio effects with Nahimic software installed.
It does not occur if not used.

By the way, where can I get the Nahimic SDK?
How is it different from Nahimic software?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account