2020/01/22 09:50:43
EVGA_Lee
Hi Everyone, here's the latest driver for the NU Audio Card.  This fixes issues people reported with several VOIP programs and offers optional installation of the Nahimic Software.
Release Notes (v0.2.1.7):
  • Updates Nahimic software to v1.0.3 (Fixes user-reported issues with programs, such as TeamSpeak and Discord)
  • Allows optional installation of Nahimic software*
*Note - If users choose not to install the Nahimic software, features including virtual surround, compressor, volume stabilizer, noise reduction and EQ options will not be available.

Let us know what you think, or if you run into any issues.  If you are using an older version of Windows and are running into one of these issues, please let me know and I will look into it.  However, please only request this if you are experiencing these issues.
2020/01/23 09:52:31
The_Professor
Hi Lee,

so the driver works, but Teamspeak is still a bit weird. So sound is clear, but sometimes louder and sometimes quiter. Sounds strange. Not sure, if that comes from the Nahimic or the driver or in my case the Firmwareupdate.
Someone else got that?

Btw Lee when will the Pro Card availible in germany?
2020/01/23 09:57:21
EVGA_Lee
The_Professor
Hi Lee,

so the driver works, but Teamspeak is still a bit weird. So sound is clear, but sometimes louder and sometimes quiter. Sounds strange. Not sure, if that comes from the Nahimic or the driver or in my case the Firmwareupdate.
Someone else got that?

Btw Lee when will the Pro Card availible in germany?

Test it out some more and let me know if you're still running into issues with it.  You can also reinstall without the Nahimic driver to test and rule out the Nahimic software if it persists.

I'll check on the status for Europe.
2020/01/23 10:23:27
Juni0rm1nt
Working smoothly! Thank you Team EVGA!
And also thank you for making Nahimic installment optionable. 
Keep up the good work!
-JM
2020/01/23 10:28:29
The_Professor
EVGATech_LeeM
Test it out some more and let me know if you're still running into issues with it.  You can also reinstall without the Nahimic driver to test and rule out the Nahimic software if it persists.

I'll check on the status for Europe.

Ok thats helps :) 
Deactivate the Nahimic in the Services itself doesnt help. Complete re install without Nahimic was needed.

Ok it would be nice, when you have more informations about the Pro Card. The german EVGA store looks a bit dead 
2020/01/23 14:19:56
AnunnakiVimana
I tried to install 2.1.7 drivers and my system crashed with a blue screen concerning asmtxhci.sys.
After the reboot I startet the setup again and it ran properly and asked me to reboot again to finish the setup (like always).
Again, after rebooting my system crashes constantly on login screen with same blue screen. I had to remove Nu Audio software
packages in safe mode to get access to the system again. I then installed the old version 2.0.7 again, as this version still works
best for me. Had to run the setup twice, as the system crashed again with the same bluescreen. After second install run, everything
seems to work normal again.
Nu Audio Firmware is V0.31, AMD Chipset drivers are V2.01.15.2138 from 16.01.2020.
2020/01/23 15:17:53
DamonLynch
AnunnakiVimana
Nu Audio Firmware is V0.31, AMD Chipset drivers are V2.01.15.2138 from 16.01.2020.

I have the same AMD chipset drivers on an X470 Taichi board and I was able to install without any blue screen.  I did not attempt to install the Nahimic driver, because I have no need for it. I previously encountered a blue screen during installation with an older driver — I think it was 2.1.6.

I suspect the Nu Audio card is not as extensively tested on AMD platforms, which is a real shame. If I'm correct, hopefully EVGA are taking steps to rectify this.
2020/01/25 01:10:11
AnunnakiVimana
Yes, it looks like AMD users are some kind of problem childs. But I couldn't leave it like that
and spent some more time digging deeper into it.

It works.
Several Bluescreens and many "Audio init errors" later, my control panel works after login to windows.
What I did in my last steps was to clear everything up, disable security software, extract the
contents of the setup with 7-zip and run separately the extracted ASM-Setup, rebootet, startet
the extracted Nu Audio setup, rebootet and lastly ran the actual downloaded setup again (twice I think).

Control panel works
Teamspeak works

Mic has still to be set once to "listen to" in Windows sound control panel like on the the screenshot.
2020/01/25 20:40:45
silentknyght
I'm having new problems with the new driver.  I'm only using a microphone when in Discord, so it may be only in that program (though I suppose I can test elsewhere), but occasionally the microphone is just "lost," as in, doesn't exist.  I have to enter the Nu Audio control panel and toggle back and forth between Auto / Front / Back for the mic location before it fixes itself.

I may have had to do that with the previous drivers once or twice, but it has happened three times today, already.
2020/01/28 06:59:18
LCaldas
Installed.
Working smoothly too!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account