2020/01/17 09:58:15
EVGA_James

EVGA'S HYBRID COOLER GIVES YOU THE BENEFITS OF CUSTOM WATER COOLING IN A SIMPLE SELF-CONTAINED UNIT.
No additional parts and hardware needed. Easy and simple installation with no hassle maintenance.
  • Patented dedicated memory cooling plate allowing direct contact with the water block. Large VRM heatsink and Hydro Dynamic Bearing fan to provide cooling to power management components with lower noise and longer life span.
  • Solid copper base plate provide superior heat transfer.
  • Full control of both VRM and Radiator fan with EVGA's Precision X1 software.
  • Simple and clean aesthetic with customizable RGB lighting to fit any color scheme.
The EVGA HYBRID saves you the headaches of obtaining individual water cooling parts, assembly, and leak testing, simply plug and play. The all in one solution means no hassles with maintenance or filling just sit back and relax.
To learn more, visit here: https://www.evga.com/articles/01389/evga-hybrid-coolers/
2020/01/17 10:25:54
Cool GTX
 I am Very Happy with my two EVGA hybrids
2020/01/19 03:51:15
cfemrite
I'd be interested in getting one, but the hybrid cooler for my 2080 Ti XC seems to be discontinued. Also, the water block for it has been out of stock for a while.
2020/01/21 11:07:19
sinthe
So are the 2080ti hybrid cooler going back on sale? Seems a bit shady to get peoples hopes up with the article on the websites front page. There's no specification thats its only available to the ftw 3 anywhere in the article. Only when you visit the product page does it say its out of stock. 

2020/01/21 15:43:26
Cool GTX
sinthe
So are the 2080ti hybrid cooler going back on sale? Seems a bit shady to get peoples hopes up with the article on the websites front page. There's no specification thats its only available to the ftw 3 anywhere in the article. Only when you visit the product page does it say its out of stock. 

the article in Question is about Cards that come with the Hybid option ... it is Not really about the Hybrid conversion kits

under "Specs at a glance" ---> it Only Lists cards with the hybrid already installed
2020/01/25 01:03:48
wolf777
Would love to buy one for my 11G-P4-2281-KR, but EVGA decided to just stopped supporting a the card after 6-months or so.  Nor do they provide support on aftermarket installation so you can just void your extra warranty if you were interested in buying something else. 
2020/01/29 09:35:50
belgradar
we ever going to get this for a 1660 super because these EVGA cards run crazy hot and the fans sound like being stuck in a wind tunnel
2020/02/12 22:15:41
Asetek Im Hit!
I really like the tube length on the Kingpin 2080 Ti. It allows for more build diversity, which is needed when working with a 240mm radiator on the GPU and 280mm radiator on the CPU AIO as well, for a dual AIO setup. 

Still need to choose your chassis wisely for airflow and compatibility!
2020/02/12 22:17:57
Asetek Im Hit!
belgradar
we ever going to get this for a 1660 super because these EVGA cards run crazy hot and the fans sound like being stuck in a wind tunnel

Maybe not for the 1660 Super. But would you guys want to see Hybrid solutions for say an RTX 2060 Super?
2020/05/24 07:51:07
rjohnson11
Posts in languages other than English are not allowed on the EVGA forum so I have deleted this post. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account