2020/01/14 12:54:49
kevinc313
Skinnyreporter
Lmao i know that RGB doesnt help with cooling ,but youtube says no ! No but honestly here is a better pic, hopefully it helps 

- Two separate PSU cables on the GPU?

- Can you remove whatever it is that's behind the front fans?

- Recommend dressing your cables neatly and out of the way of the main air flow path.

- Consider moving your Top-Front fan to the Front-Top position, intaking.  Block off the Top-Front opening.
2020/01/16 15:35:15
Skinnyreporter
Hello , so i moved the intake fans and it helped with the temperature for a few degrees. One thing that i dont understand is that when i play a GPU Extensive game like Red dead for instance , my temperature goes up to 73 but as soon as i turn it off the GPU temperature drop by 20 degrees in like 5-10 seconds , thats something what i dont understand , how come the temperature goes down so fast ? 
2020/01/16 16:05:59
jonkrmr
Skinnyreporter
Hello , so i moved the intake fans and it helped with the temperature for a few degrees. One thing that i dont understand is that when i play a GPU Extensive game like Red dead for instance , my temperature goes up to 73 but as soon as i turn it off the GPU temperature drop by 20 degrees in like 5-10 seconds , thats something what i dont understand , how come the temperature goes down so fast ? 

No load on GPU, no heat being generated by the GPU.

The cooler on the graphics card is amazingly efficient for its' size.

When the GPU goes idle (no load) it generates really no heat and the cooler is able to quickly wick the residual heat away from the GPU.
2020/01/16 16:15:08
Cool GTX
jonkrmr
Skinnyreporter

No load on GPU, no heat being generated by the GPU.

The cooler on the graphics card is amazingly efficient for its' size.

When the GPU goes idle (no load) it generates really no heat and the cooler is able to quickly wick the residual heat away from the GPU.

+1

demonstrates your cooler is working

Voltage is the biggest reason Temps go up @ any given MHz

Highe Volts = Higher Temps generated

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account