2020/01/11 22:25:34
Randallel
EVGATech_MattM
I am sorry to hear this and I see that you called after an e-mail and we have setup an RMA to resolve this. I have also responded to your e-mail and I have passed this to Justin for your shutout. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Let's hope this is the last time we talk to each other.
2020/01/12 10:36:45
GTXJackBauer
Randallel
The fan that was ramping up to 100% was due to a fan controller, EVGA verified that. My case has great airflow, I can take a picture of it here in a bit. I have Noctua case fans that are populating every slot for a total of 6 case fans. I have a NH-D15s cooling my 9900K that has been delidded w/ liquid metal. It's not my PC. And my problems has persisted throughout multiple builds/cases. This isn't an isolated incident.

PC Airflow - https://imgur.com/a/BUF41Hi

Nice clean looking system. 

Yeah, that's unfortunate and hopefully EVGA will iron it out with you which I believe they will.
2020/01/13 01:17:45
nova496
Evga is top notch. And anything in life there is problems I had a titan x die on me they sent me a rma one doa. They took care of me and I didn't give them attitude it happens.

We all have bad days and things go wrong. And the Nzxt h700i or h710i is a ok case for air flow. It's really good with out the top and front panel on temps will drop 5-10C.

I have noticed in my old h700i that my 3000rpm fans even at 60% was dumping so much heat out of the case that it was like a heater. Switched to a different case with more room and my room temp doesnt raise by 10-15 degrees anymore.
2020/01/15 10:38:17
Cool GTX
(thread restored again sigh .... Bad spam filter ... bad)
2020/01/15 11:27:03
Hoggle
Randallel
EVGATech_MattM
I am sorry to hear this and I see that you called after an e-mail and we have setup an RMA to resolve this. I have also responded to your e-mail and I have passed this to Justin for your shutout. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Hopefully the issue is resolved with another RMA. Normally it just takes one to get things working good but sometimes a bad card slips out of the RMA department that we hear about on the forums. I hope you will take a moment to let people know how the second RMA goes.
2020/01/15 14:00:24
chrisdglong
Hoggle
Randallel
EVGATech_MattM

Hopefully the issue is resolved with another RMA. Normally it just takes one to get things working good but sometimes a bad card slips out of the RMA department that we hear about on the forums. I hope you will take a moment to let people know how the second RMA goes.

At least they aren't like Asus. Asus basically told me that they think I am trying to get another new monitor out of them. Even though I have pictures of both monitors (the original and the replacement) with flickering lines. EVGA for sure has the best RMA/customer service. They have always taken good care of me. Actually, I believe that I have only had one bad card from EVGA over the many years I have been a customer, the replacement took care of the issue I was having.
2020/01/15 15:34:05
Randallel
Hoggle
Randallel
EVGATech_MattM

Yeah, I just updated my post. I'm very pleased on how EVGA handled the matter.
2020/01/16 08:57:32
Cool GTX
Randallel

Yeah, I just updated my post. I'm very pleased on how EVGA handled the matter.

thats great

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account