Well, I have a looong story with those damn cards
Both are the same model and same device id
One was bought 10.13.2019, second 12.12.2019EVGA 2080ti XC2 ULTRA (11G-P4-2387-KR)
For my first card it started after Precision update to 126.96.36.199
"We need to update LED firmware", etc. After update I've got 3 red lights on every even boot (and iCX2 sensors disabled, second fan not controllable)
Yeah, I know about that useless FAQ page, but the real solution
was to enable ERP in bios, since I have gigabyte motherboard and suddenly, card is not compatible in some way. This card has LED firmware version 49.49.76
and iCX2 firmware 2B.F9.6B
Problem is not reproducible on any other rig.
My second damn card does not show red lights even with ERP disabled!
But another problem occurs, icx2 sensors and fan control just die after 10-12 of working and I need to completely shut down my pc to bring it to work.
Until that, PX1, AIDA64, HWInfo64 do not show any signal from iCX2 sensors.
Firmware versions are 49.49.76
for LED and 2B.F9.66
for iCX2. OS & Nvidia driver your using ?
- Latest? How it is related to my problem?Are the cards OC with software ?
- Of course not, they are unstable even on stock settingsAny changes to Nvidia Control Panel stock settings ?
- How it is related to my problem? SLI enabled, that's allBackground software ?
- PX1 for fan control, Afterburner for monitoringIf you close & then reopen X1 does it go back to working ?
- NopeBIOS version for the cards is on the Back ... possibly under a backplate on a sticker
- same bios on both cards
LOL, I can not submit post with screenshots attached Frankly, it is shame that evga does not provide repository with all firmware and bios available, are they really technology company?Do I really have to write here about such problem a year after release?
restored from spam filter by Cool GTX