2020/02/10 14:18:35
EVGA_Lee
I can confirm that we are fulfilling upgrades for the NU Audio Pro 7.1 cards.  There are a fair number of people still in the queue, and we process them in the order we receive the Upgrade requests.  We always allocate a set number of cards from shipments to fulfill Upgrades, much like we do Step-Ups. 
2020/02/18 02:45:42
mgremont
Hello,
Still no news on the Nu Pro availability in Europe and if an upgrade would be possible?
Thanks
2020/02/19 14:22:58
Nemmera
Like many others in this thread - I wonder when this offer will become available in Europe?

I know you have a "US-first" policy, but it would be nice with some EU love.
2020/02/23 13:32:54
scaminero
Hi
I am in Catalonia and I would like to know if it will be possible to upgrade to Pro in Europe
2020/03/04 13:39:11
Mad1723
Canadian here, just got my card from the Step-up. Lovely shade of orange :)
2020/03/19 16:26:04
peterjel
Is the step up program still available or is it only available on a full moon during a blood moon eclipse? I can't seem to find the page that allows me to upgrade.
2020/03/21 15:07:45
highiron
@peterjel
It appears to still be available. Here's the URL https://www.evga.com/articles/01385/nu-audio-pro-upgrade/
Just follow the instructions. Make sure your product is registered and that you are logged in.

Cheers
2020/04/16 04:27:33
SurlySheep
Only just found this upgrade offer, was all exited as I'd already registered my card. 

And then it's restricted to US only :'( 

Any idea when it'll be rolled out to the rest of the world? 
2020/04/16 05:08:50
rjohnson11
SurlySheep
Only just found this upgrade offer, was all exited as I'd already registered my card. 

And then it's restricted to US only :'( 

Any idea when it'll be rolled out to the rest of the world? 

Please contact EVGA technical support
2020/04/23 06:26:28
Nemmera
rjohnson11
Please contact EVGA technical support

I followed your advice and got the following reply:

Thank you for contacting EVGA Support.
The NU-Audio Pro upgrade Program is only available to residents of the contiguous United States, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Canada.

So, for us non-US/North American residents who purchased this product (even if bought directly from your webshop) you offer no upgrade program. Quite disappointing that you differentiate between customers from different countries when you make and deliver products to the whole world. I, for one, will consider this before I buy another EVGA product as I've always assumed your step-up programs were available to all your customers - not just a selected few.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account