2019/12/10 11:30:25
sparetimepc
Fuzzypunks
With your liquid cooled custom setup on the Kingpin.

Its all right here in this link how to do the mod   https://forums.evga.com/Modified-2080ti-Kingpin-Using-EKWB-and-Coldplate-m3002608.aspx       , you can use either the EKWB thermosphere, or EKWB VGA Supremacy, and then add the EVGA LN2 kit OLED located here--  https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=100-AK-V200-BR&associatecode=5XTLDFI2DFXIPA7    Then just make your own 1.0mm or 0.8mm thickness shim for the kingpin coldplate.
2019/12/11 10:27:55
SalvatoreMundi
I contact this company https://optimuspc.com/ by email and recommend them to consider making KP water blocks cause no one is making it
Let See !
2019/12/11 14:14:52
joelyoung52
sparetimepc
I had 2 of the hydro copper blocks and sold them both after i did the kingpin mod with the ek vga supremacy. I got better benchmarks and still had the OLED feature so why not.  The Kingpin cards and hydro coppers were a limited supply they always are.

hey i was wondering if the you would be able to fit the cover over the supremacy mod you did if a small enough tube was used maybe it could fit threw the hole for the aio loop 
2019/12/11 14:20:25
joelyoung52
SalvatoreMundi
I contact this company  by email and recommend them to consider making KP water blocks cause no one is making it
Let See !

i also sent them a message i just bought a few of there products they are amazing
2019/12/12 18:08:08
bp7178
Fuzzypunks
See last post. They are like alien sightings. We've all seen pictures or videos on TV but never in person.

You really need to do more reading around here about them. You're better off not having spent $300 on somethings that's barely better than the AIO. 
2019/12/12 18:17:00
tristanbh
Haha, I also contacted Optimus about doing block for the Kingpin. I really want to try their intel block. The quality of their stuff looks really good
2019/12/12 21:09:58
GTXJackBauer
tristanbh
Haha, I also contacted Optimus about doing block for the Kingpin. I really want to try their intel block. The quality of their stuff looks really good

You might be able to if they have a universal GPU block.
2019/12/13 02:57:02
sparetimepc
tristanbh

Yeah i ordered one of those Signature V2 Intel cpu blocks from optimus, they really do look impressive to me. 
2019/12/13 09:23:09
Fuzzypunks
Sparetimepc it still won‘t let me PM for another day but yes in the US and very interested PM me an amount and an email to be able to contact you.
2019/12/16 19:58:21
ShawnB420
sparetimepc
tristanbh

Yeah i ordered one of those Signature V2 Intel cpu blocks from optimus, they really do look impressive to me. 

Same, I just got mine. Looks like a really impressive block. Very heavy. They said they won't be doing a kingpin or FTW3 block for awhile yet, likely not till late next year. The normal 2080 ti blocks are out next week though

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account