2019/12/07 22:23:57
Fuzzypunks
See last post. They are like alien sightings. We've all seen pictures or videos on TV but never in person.
2019/12/08 03:38:53
sparetimepc
Yeah there isn't many options for the Kingpin 2080 ti custom loops. Unless you find a hydro copper on ebay or something your probably just looking at that byski as the only other full cover block available. Then you also have the kingpin mod choice. Here is the mod post i started a while back if you have not seen it. The mod has worked very well. I don't expect to see any more hydro coppers made as they were a limited production anyway but ya never know i guess. I see the kingpins are also out of stock and we don't even know for sure if they will make more of them but for now they are still on the store anyway. 

https://forums.evga.com/Modified-2080ti-Kingpin-Using-EKWB-and-Coldplate-m3002608.aspx
2019/12/08 05:34:28
Cool GTX
Best place to Ask EVGA to make more blocks:    Complaints and Suggestions
2019/12/08 17:24:55
Fuzzypunks
I have now officially found it in Germany and Switzerland but not America. Come on EVGA can you help a brother out? Surely if they can stock it overseas you have one sitting on a shelve or in someone’s office that was used as a display you’d love to sell to me and all you have to do is pm me and boom I’ll take it off your hands as easy as that!
2019/12/09 20:04:03
Fuzzypunks
So after further research I don't think the card was truly released to the public. I think a few made it out to the media and a select few but I'm guessing the card may not have performed as expected or there was a production issue. Are there any confirmed owners on this forum? I have literally looked all over Youtube and cannot find one install video or even proof it exist beyond the EVGA unboxing video. Also every foreign website I emailed stated they did not have any in stock even though it showed otherwise.....Conspiracy!
2019/12/09 20:27:13
Fuzzypunks

bcavnaugh it says I haven't been a member long enough to PM back so it's blocking me. Please PM me an email address so we can communicate. Thanks!
2019/12/10 00:44:18
sparetimepc
I had 2 of the hydro copper blocks and sold them both after i did the kingpin mod with the ek vga supremacy. I got better benchmarks and still had the OLED feature so why not.  The Kingpin cards and hydro coppers were a limited supply they always are.
2019/12/10 09:34:17
Fuzzypunks
Bcavnaugh it states 5 days before I can respond to PM's plus 10 post which I will accomplish no problem I'm super excited to be on the forum. Also very interested please get me your email so we can communicate.

Sparetime that sounds amazing how did you do that?
2019/12/10 10:35:02
sparetimepc
Fuzzypunks
Bcavnaugh it states 5 days before I can respond to PM's plus 10 post which I will accomplish no problem I'm super excited to be on the forum. Also very interested please get me your email so we can communicate.

Sparetime that sounds amazing how did you do that?

How did i do what ?
2019/12/10 10:40:39
Fuzzypunks
With your liquid cooled custom setup on the Kingpin.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account