2019/12/15 15:48:31
CraptacularOne
According to that diagram, no your board does not have a addressable RGB header. You should still be able to control the RGB using the button on the case if you've connected it all correctly. The addressable RGB header is nice because it allows you to use other software like ASUS Aurasync or MSI Mystic Light to control and sync all your RGB colors in one place. 
2019/12/15 20:56:51
yaggaz
CraptacularOne
According to that diagram, no your board does not have a addressable RGB header. You should still be able to control the RGB using the button on the case if you've connected it all correctly. The addressable RGB header is nice because it allows you to use other software like ASUS Aurasync or MSI Mystic Light to control and sync all your RGB colors in one place. 

Okay thanks for being patient with all my questions lol.  Yes all the lighting is working nicely.  Have everything connected and working except one thing.  The bottom fan does not spin.   There are only two fan cables that go to the motherboard, so how do you get the third fan to spin (lighting on it works) if there is no third fan cable to the motherboard?   I did notice a male three pin cable kind of hanging free from the RGB cabling (but unconnected) but can't see how that can help me?

So close to being able to getting this going so I can do some temp tests and finally see the temp difference to my old case.
2019/12/15 22:12:47
CraptacularOne
All the fans should have a power connector for themselves. You can use the daisy chain connector to power it or directly plug it into the motherboard. 
2019/12/16 11:42:58
yaggaz
Hrm this third fan doesn’t have its own cable. I can only find two female fan cables that go to the motherboard.
2019/12/16 13:45:08
GTS81
Then you have a defective fan. Unmount it from the casing, look at all 4 sides to see if there's any cut off wiring going into the fan.
2019/12/16 18:29:57
yaggaz
GTS81
Then you have a defective fan. Unmount it from the casing, look at all 4 sides to see if there's any cut off wiring going into the fan.

Edit/Update:  Nevermind. I'm an idiot, I found the third fan plug lol.  Now time for temp comparison

Thanks I'll check that out in a bit.  But if it was chopped off or defective, wouldn't there still at least be a third female plug hanging or dangling somewhere?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account