2020/01/16 23:06:50
GTXJackBauer
sparetimepc
I have the cpu block, it dropped my CPU temps about 5C, its not like others though where you can put them on any direction, these must be put on with the optimus stamp either on the top or bottom, can't turn them 90 degrees for hose port convenience.

Ah, that's a bummer.  That's my one thing with CPU block mfgers.  Let us pick our flow direction while it faces us right side up. 

With the Corsair block, I was able to unscrew and flip the shell/symbol to the direction I needed luckily.
2020/01/31 22:18:08
wyattjneill
Mcwrah
So jelly of US cause in EU you can't get the ln2 oled kit... so for me if the WBs don't work out and I will have to do the mod... no oled for me lol.

You happened to receive that waterblock yet?
2020/02/01 01:07:00
nova496
wyattjneill
Mcwrah
So jelly of US cause in EU you can't get the ln2 oled kit... so for me if the WBs don't work out and I will have to do the mod... no oled for me lol.

You happened to receive that waterblock yet?

Sparetimepc has a bykski block, and Mcwrah there's as well.

Sparetimepc did a right up on it. Here's the link

https://forums.evga.com/I...-m3025547.aspx#3025962
2020/02/01 03:00:26
spit051261
I'll be trying the kingpin hydro copper next week .
Hope it's good , cost enough .
2020/06/01 01:15:25
1quickchic
Hey I'm curious about this from other who are using the byski block, how are the vrm Temps? I noticed the block doesn't cover all the chips, like the copper cooler, is this a potential issue? Thanks and sorry for necro'ng this
2020/06/01 02:24:51
sparetimepc
1quickchic
Hey I'm curious about this from other who are using the byski block, how are the vrm Temps? I noticed the block doesn't cover all the chips, like the copper cooler, is this a potential issue? Thanks and sorry for necro'ng this

The bykski block is the way to go, but there is a couple of mods that should be done to make it fit for best results.   Here is the link.  https://forums.evga.com/Installing-the-Bykski-Block-on-the-EVGA-2080ti-Kingpin-m3025547.aspx

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account