• EVGA NU Audio Series
  • Introducing the EVGA NU Audio Pro Cards - Ascend From Lifelike Audio to 7.1 Heaven (p.11)
2020/10/07 19:47:31
neopill
I have Several question and hope yall can help answer.. 

I have three things here: (like to give full background info before I ask)

1- Compilot to connect to my Hearing Aid through RF frequency.. It's hooked to 3.5 jack. If You're curious click on this LINK.
2- Buttkicker hooked to my chair to feel the vibration! Connected through 3.5 Audio jack.. If You're curious click on this LINK.
3- Woojer EDGE VEST to wear and feel the vibration! Connected through 3.5 Audio Jack.. If You're curious click on this LINK.

And Yes I'm CRAZY for having all these devices hooked up.. FYI- I'm DEAF as you probably figured out by now looking or seeing the word Hearing Aids.. 

As for right now it's all running through 3 way 3.5 splitter jack plugged into my EVGA Classified Z370 Mobo onboard Audio jacks.

QUESTION ONE-  is is Audio Nu Pro worth it? IF Yes Then read 2nd question- 
QUESTION TWO-  Can I run either Woojer or Buttkicker through Optical while other is plugged into 3.5 jack? Or would I have to picked one or other to have all through through? 

I want the best sound and vibration running through my whole body.. FYI ever since I have all hooked up.. It has helped enhance and improve my gaming experience. I can play the same level as any other hearing gamers out there since they hear and I feel more.. (I can hear sounds but dunno what they are specifically so I rely on the vibration movement instead). 

Also another note.. I will be building another Gaming Rig.. So I am planning on getting the M-ATX Micro 2 X299 EVGA. Would the Audio NU PRO be a waste of time because of onboard audio is just as good? 

2020/10/12 06:00:06
isaiahsix8
Is Dolby atmos a possibility?
2020/11/22 06:14:02
Octavian 81
Hello , pro version 712-P1-AN11-KR, when will be available again?
Thanks
2020/12/14 19:39:48
jayrwar
Work of art
2020/12/20 21:42:23
MhzManiac
So place an order today for one (2nd day air). Any issues running this with my m.2 drive?
2021/01/10 17:39:46
DannyW75
Sadly, the daughter board is now dead for my Nu Audio Pro 7.1 sound card. The main card works without any issues. I get no sound now from any of the audio channels on the daughter board. A few days ago, I lost audio in my center channel and surround channels, and that was it. I am rather disappointed, as this is now my second Nu Audio Pro 7.1 that now has a failure. The first one I bought was dead right out of the box with a defective analog section on the card. This appears to also be another analog related issue, but this time it is only with the daughter card.

Edit: I am wondering too that perhaps the mini-DP cable that connects the two cards together is defective. This could also certainly cause this issue. I am wondering if EVGA could possibly send me one in the mail first to see, so I can see if that is the issue and to avoid having to do an RMA.
2021/01/10 20:22:19
MhzManiac
Edit: I am wondering too that perhaps the mini-DP cable that connects the two cards together is defective. This could also certainly cause this issue. I am wondering if EVGA could possibly send me one in the mail first to see, so I can see if that is the issue and to avoid having to do an RMA.

When boxing mine up for the RMA swap, I misplaced the cable. I bought a replacement one, but 3' was the shortest i could find. Anyone see a shorter one available out there?
2021/04/27 13:58:55
YawningSalmon
This could be my first card since the creative sound blaster 16
2021/05/07 01:00:30
jonnycard
Very expensive this card
2021/05/09 07:27:11
Karimento
Worth it

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account