2019/11/02 11:14:39
startekselva
Hi guys let me introduce my self im a audiophile nooby i do own lot of audio gear and I always want to hear the details in everything from music to gameplay I'm a play player in siege so audio meant a lot in gaming too so lets get to it

• What equipment did you use?
  • Burso Audio Play,Burson Audio Playmate,,Schiit jotunheim Balanced Dac,Mayflower ARC,Mayflower O2/ODAC,Creative Zxr,Asus Strix Raid Dlx,Fostex HP-A4BL,Asus xonar phoebus
  • Beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO, Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO,Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro, Beyerdynamic DT 880 Chrome Edition,Audeze El-8 open Back,Audeze LCD-2, Sennheiser HD600, Sennheiser HD58x jubliee,Sennheiser HD6xx
  • How you did you test the card?
  • side by side with Class A DAC AMP
  • i love music and games for music since im form india i love classic now MUSES opamps comes into play it make instruments are in front to my eyes and ears and Burson Audio V6V,V6c since i had to remove the EMI shield to use it NOTE:V5i dont require to remove the emi shield if you want back cover go get one from COLDZERO.EU
  • What did you enjoy the most about the EVGA NU Audio Card?
  • Independent volume with integrated power level for both speaker and headphone
  • very good dac chip AKM 4493 https://www.akm.com/global/en/products/audio/audio-dac/ak4493eq/ and swappable opamp and i do own lot of opamp from Muses 01,02 to Burson V5i,V6V,V6C Burr-Browns,NEC,
  • MIC TEST https://www.dropbox.com/s/iaf1qsquqsi8ely/MIC%20TEST.m4a?dl=0
  • What improvements would you like to see?
  • Software level need hell lot of improvement especially 3d sound its crap and please EVGA dont integrate Nahimic Audio from my perspective in hardware level is very good dont ruin the software level 
  • After NU Audio Driver Release v0.2.1.2   Nahimic Audio Works as described good job EVGA but i always like stereo with open back headphone 
  • What was your overall impression?
  • Best sound card i had ever seen period good work EVGA and AUDIO NOTE

Attached Image(s)

2019/11/03 02:21:51
Duranta123
startekselva
  • i love music and games for music since im form india i love classic now MUSES opamps comes into play it make instruments are in front to my eyes and ears and Burson Audio V6V,V6c since i had to remove the EMI shield to use it NOTE:V5i dont require to remove the emi shield if you want back cover go get one from COLDZERO.EU

Which op-amp did you like the most with this card? Muses or Burson?
2019/11/03 02:24:58
startekselva
Duranta123
startekselva

right now im using MUSES 02 previously used MUSES 01 i use Burson with my playmate
2019/11/03 03:27:31
Duranta123
startekselva
Duranta123
startekselva

right now im using MUSES 02 previously used MUSES 01 i use Burson with my playmate

Thanks. How much improvements did you notice with the Muses compared to original/default op-amp? Worth rolling?
2019/11/03 04:08:55
startekselva
Duranta123
startekselva
Duranta123
startekselva

Thanks. How much improvements did you notice with the Muses compared to original/default op-amp? Worth rolling?

sound stage improved a lot but bass reduced and now i can hear sub bass
2019/11/03 09:23:50
startekselva
if you want crisp treble and mid bass wide sound stage then go with
OPA2134PA
http://www.ti.com/product/OPA2134
2019/11/03 10:44:34
Duranta123
startekselva
if you want crisp treble and mid bass wide sound stage then go with

Thanks for your suggestion. I like rich engaging vocal and mid-range warmth. Any suggestion? Are Muses suitable for that?
2019/11/03 18:10:48
startekselva
Then go for muses 02 and please do buy for genuine seller lot of fake muses circling the market I prefer Mouser.com,digikey.com
2019/11/03 20:49:35
Duranta123
startekselva
Then go for muses 02 and please do buy for genuine seller lot of fake muses circling the market I prefer Mouser.com,digikey.com

Okay bro. Thanks a lot.
2019/11/04 02:46:56
Hoggle
That is a different shroud on the NU Audio. First time I have seen that one but got to say it does look nice. Maybe it's an international version of the card that is different then the silver metal I am used to seeing.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account