2019/09/19 18:04:21
vincinator44
Shadowplay suddenly stopped working. The recordings are corrupted (thin horizontal lines, but audio is good).

I thought it was an easy fix and rolled back drivers to before I found corrupted recordings (version 431.6).

So when I first loaded the driver, everything work (recordings were normal). This didn't last and the recordings were again corrupted.

I've cleaned drivers and tried the latest and 3 previous. Also tried ShadowPlay on various games.

My card is an RTX 2080 FTW. It's my best card right now so I can't substitute another. My feeling is that it is card related and I'll try the overclock scanner.

Is anyone seeing issues with ShadowPlay. My internet search didn't find my issue.

Cheers.

2019/09/19 18:23:26
the_Scarlet_one
Shadowplay has always had issues, it just depends on when they crop up.  If the visual game isn't experiencing corruption while you are actually playing, then it is most likely a setting within shadowplay, or the disk that the recordings are being saved to. 

Would you happen to have a second drive that you could divert the shadowplay recordings to just to test out the possibility of the drive corrupting the files?
2019/09/21 16:34:43
vincinator44
I do have it set to save to a NVME SSD (intel 660P..not the fastest NVME), with 75% free. I can try my main m2.

I also notice the geforce experience may have changed and I'll downgrade that to 3.16 (8/23).

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account