2019/09/19 10:30:40
Hoggle
This week Epic Launcher is featuring 6 Batman based games. 3 of them are the LEGO Batman games which are fun but the gameplay for the LEGO games never went beyond really what we saw in LEGO Star Wars. It's great though if you have children. The main draw though is the Batman Arkham games which if you haven't played are really worth checking out. 

Looks like next week will also be the earlier Metro games which should also be worth checking out. It will be interesting to see if Epic starts to offer less indie titles and more older AAA titles in the weekly games. It's titles like these that would get people who haven't downloaded the launcher to give it a shot.
2019/09/19 11:01:40
rjohnson11
Thanks for the info
2019/09/19 11:27:12
aka_STEVE_b
all good games.. IMHO
2019/09/19 11:27:39
chrisdglong
As always, these free games are games that you probably already own on Steam. Why aren't they giving away free exclusives? Maybe, even put some of those exclusives on sale? Oh, because they are exclusives...
2019/09/19 13:23:43
Cool GTX
Free is Good way to test drive, then when they launch a update or new version - maybe you'll be a customer willing to put your money down 
2019/09/19 18:00:19
Hoggle
chrisdglong
As always, these free games are games that you probably already own on Steam. Why aren't they giving away free exclusives? Maybe, even put some of those exclusives on sale? Oh, because they are exclusives...

True these are games that a lot probably do own on Steam but if someone is into comics and haven’t played them they still hold up really well. To me these games are worth playing just for Mark Hamill’s amazing voice work as the Joker. It’s a game easy to recommend like Fallout, Bioshock, or Witcher.
2019/09/19 23:29:02
GTXJackBauer
Who...steam Epic?  Never heard of em.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account