2019/09/23 17:36:12
Deflorator5000
EVGATech_DanielM

No problem, absolutely did not take it that way just trying to explain how the recertification process works. Our EU team is very understanding and keep us updated when you speak to them. Have a great rest of your evening. 

Your EU team can't even speak English good enough to understand the conversation and tried to fob me off by using the power equation incorrectly when what was required was Ohm's law, asked for escalation to a manager and now Andreas T is on the defensive and has removed his signature from the tickets so I don't know who I'm talking to, asked for an exchange to another series of 1080 due to me not trusting this one, refused, pointed out that my EVGA PSU got burnt out by the original GPU and now they want me to ship the PSU and new GPU back to them after already spending 15€ on postage once, your EU team are a joke and Andreas T needs to be sacked, his lack of knowledge of the English language is causing all sorts of problems and his ego is bigger than Tom Cruise's ego when he got with Katie Holmes by the look of things.
2019/09/30 10:50:26
Panmaster
I should have tested my 1080ti replacement immediately: irrecoverable black screen in Windows within an hour.
Back to my old trusty HD7950 again.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account