2019/09/18 22:38:00
Vlada011
What you think?
People are not satisfied with look.
It's little weird with these cams.

https://www.apple.com/iphone-11/

People complain on cams on back side and for 6 months Androids with same camera maybe smaller will show up.
When phone is in case then 3 cams are almost not visible.

I still have iPhone SE, and serve me perfectly more then 3 years.
They confused with models after iPhone 8, but I think soon, not immediately to switch to iPhone XS.
Providers constantly sent me SMS to choose new phone on 24 rate...
I would like more size of XR with performance of XS... But that not exists, and stupid XS is a lot of more expensive then XR but smaller.
Same processor, same camera, that mean I only pay 10 euro more monthly for 3D, HDR and more pixels on screen and better screen.
Price of XR is a much better for me.

Hard decision iPhone 11 vs iPhone XR.
I must call provider to ask them to extend me rates on 36 months, that would be amazing.
Problem is because when you ask them Can I get... for 2 days phone arrive door and you still didn't decide completely, only ask...

My mom have Galaxy S8, sister have Galaxy S10 I think, I would not change my iPhone SE for them, I swear. 
Only now and I want bigger screen but not Android.
They can't buy soul as Apple iPhone bombing with new features immediately when they become available to humans.
If you need to choose only one phone for 6-10 years better choose iPhone or 4-5 years you will not have phone. 
Off course no one hold cell phone so long.

2019/09/19 16:20:41
JGLuxe
What do I think?

I think I'm done with upgrades.

I'm sticking to my iPhone X... Tired of making all these payments and never coming out of this debt.

Same with my car, Screw payments... I'm done!
2019/09/19 20:17:58
Vlada011
You are fine, you have almost best iPhone. I have from 2016 and still is good. 
I think I will wait little more and both iPhone XR 128 Silver.

You will not upgrades computers...?
I will. In Russia example there is a lot of people 65-70 years who continue to play PC games as young people.
But they mostly play Stalker and similar games.

I will not upgrade so fast as young people in USA and Europe but in every moment I will be able to play last games on highest settings.
2019/09/20 07:57:11
JGLuxe
Vlada011
You are fine, you have almost best iPhone. I have from 2016 and still is good. 
I think I will wait little more and both iPhone XR 128 Silver.

You will not upgrades computers...?
I will. In Russia example there is a lot of people 65-70 years who continue to play PC games as young people.
But they mostly play Stalker and similar games.

I will not upgrade so fast as young people in USA and Europe but in every moment I will be able to play last games on highest settings.

Well, I just upgraded my computer so I'm good for quite some time.

i9-9900k
32GB of RAM
RTX 2080
M.2 SSD's (2)
and a lot more goodies lol, I tried to "future proof" it as much as I could.

I went 7 years on an i5-3570k so I'm sure this will last me longer lol
2019/09/20 09:42:30
knightsilver
Didnt the X just come out? GeeWizz, I dont see how people gladly fork over cash and more cash for the newest phones....  Wife I I just got iphone 8's, we both had the SE's and were very happy till forced firmware was forced down our throats! I for one like a cheaper phone bill...

2019/09/22 08:10:27
Delirious
I still use an iphone 6 and I'm great with it.  But what I hate is that Ios 13 is good for 6s and above.  So I keep what I have and be happy or upgrade.   All these phones are over a grand.   So I'm considering maybe an X instead.  refurbished.   

can anyone tell me the main differences besides cameras between the X and 11?
2019/09/22 08:30:52
yodap
keeping my 6s until they pry it out of my cold dead fingers or I hit lotto.
2019/09/22 08:31:29
ty_ger07
The three cameras are creepy.
trypophobia

2019/09/22 14:43:45
GTXJackBauer
ty_ger07
The three cameras are creepy.
trypophobia

The price that comes with it is more so with me. 
2019/09/26 14:41:35
Jc
still using my iphone 6. <3

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account