2019/09/18 10:20:44
aldz24
Hi ! I recently sent an RMA since my RTX 2070 started having issues. I submitted on the 31st of August and have received the email for step 1 of the process which is awaiting for approval. It's already the 18th of September and I checked my RMA status and now it says it is expired?

Hopefully someone can respond to my issue.

RMA Number: 5421190901091931
2019/09/18 10:30:53
EVGATech_AdamB
Hello aldz24! Your RMA was approved on 9/1 and you should have received a "Step 2 of 2" e-mail with instructions for sending us the graphics card. Sometimes our e-mails get filtered as spam so you may want to check your spam folder. If we do not receive a package within 14 days from the approval, then the RMA automatically expires. If you have not shipped out the graphics card yet please contact our support team and we can resubmit a new RMA for you.
2019/09/18 10:35:42
aldz24
EVGATech_AdamB
Hello aldz24! Your RMA was approved on 9/1 and you should have received a "Step 2 of 2" e-mail with instructions for sending us the graphics card. Sometimes our e-mails get filtered as spam so you may want to check your spam folder. If we do not receive a package within 14 days from the approval, then the RMA automatically expires. If you have not shipped out the graphics card yet please contact our support team and we can resubmit a new RMA for you.

Hi Adam ! Thanks for responding ! I checked my RMA status since the 1st and It still says pending on the status back then too ! I checked both my spam and main email folders and I see none sent to me except Step 1. I would not be creating a thread or a ticket again if I did received it  :(

2019/09/18 10:44:32
Hoggle
I would call EVGA since they are open. They probably can get it opened back up or recrate a new one. If you don't see it move to step 2 then I would give them a call again early next week.
2019/09/18 10:59:41
EVGATech_AdamB
aldz24

Hi Adam ! Thanks for responding ! I checked my RMA status since the 1st and It still says pending on the status back then too ! I checked both my spam and main email folders and I see none sent to me except Step 1. I would not be creating a thread or a ticket again if I did received it  :(

A new RMA has been set up for you now. Please check your inbox for that "Step 2 of 2" e-mail and follow all instructions.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account