2019/09/16 06:10:40
Weztmarch
Can anyone offer some insight as to why UserBenchmark continually fails to test my GPU? It doesn’t give a score and the benchmark is incomplete. Before anyone says it is an irrelevant benchmark with relative statistics please be aware I already know this and I still like to use it for fun. At the very least I want to figure out why I cannot complete the benchmark. Games, 3DMark, Unigine, and other programs run fine.

So far I have tried the following:
  • Uninstalled/Re-installed latest drivers (DDU in Safe Mode)
  • Changed GPU to 'Prefer Max Performance' and turned off G-Sync in Nvidia Control Panel
  • Uninstalled all OC software, e.g. PX1, AfterBurner+ RTSS
  • Removed GPU overclock, reset to all stock settings
  • Cleaned registry, cache, etc. with CCleaner
  • Closed all overlay & monitoring software; e.g. HWInfo64, RealTemp, GPU-Z, Wallpaper Engine

What can I try? This is really irking me it won’t pass such a simple test. Specs are in my signature.
2019/09/16 06:21:19
_JoseR
How about an older version of the software than what you are using now?
2019/09/16 06:22:01
Weztmarch
EVGATech_JoseR
How about an older version of the software than what you are using now?

Older version of Userbenchmark? I'll try that if I can find a DL link.

Update:  Didn't find an older DL Link. Let me know if you have one please
2019/09/16 07:49:19
dc8flyer
Weztmarch
Can anyone offer some insight as to why UserBenchmark continually fails to test my GPU? It doesn’t give a score and the benchmark is incomplete. Before anyone says it is an irrelevant benchmark with relative statistics please be aware I already know this and I still like to use it for fun. At the very least I want to figure out why I cannot complete the benchmark. I just want some suggestions. Games, 3DMark, Unigine, and other programs run fine.

So far I have tried the following:
  • Uninstalled/Re-installed latest drivers (DDU in Safe Mode)
  • Changed GPU to 'Prefer Max Performance' and turned off G-Sync in Nvidia Control Panel
  • Uninstalled all OC software, e.g. PX1, AfterBurner+ RTSS
  • Removed GPU overclock, reset to all stock settings
  • Cleaned registry, cache, etc. with CCleaner
  • Closed all overlay & monitoring software; e.g. HWInfo64, RealTemp, GPU-Z, Wallpaper Engine

What can I try? This is really irking me it won’t pass such a simple test. Is this an indication of something more serious? I have not had any issues with games or other benchmarks yet. Specs are in my signature.

Download the userbenchmark onto desktop to run.

Then before testing do the following.

Make sure Rapid Mode is off on you SSD.
Go into Task Manager and stop any non essential programs running in background.
Turn off all other monitoring software in background as well.
Reset GPU card settings back to restore settings.

Then wait about five minutes to allow any other background software to go into a rest mode (so to speak)

Then run test.
2019/09/16 11:01:42
Cool GTX
@dc8flyer
those look like some good steps .... do you run this software bench mark - "UserBenchmark" ?

My rule of thumb for benchmarks:  "Clean Boot" & offline - with all security software Off
2019/09/16 13:08:14
dc8flyer
Cool GTX
@dc8flyer
those look like some good steps .... do you run this software bench mark - "UserBenchmark" ?

My rule of thumb for benchmarks:  "Clean Boot" & offline - with all security software Off

I haven't used UserBenchMark in some time. Just for fun and I use to see what kind of builds were getting the best scores for some ideas should I ever build a system myself.

I stay online so my score posts and I can look at individual components. I have never turned off the anti virus but stop as many processes as I can before letting it rest and then run the test.

Turning of any high demanding GPU settings tend to give you a much better score thus the GPU reset to basic configuration.
2019/09/18 23:49:42
Vlada011
Userbencmark have very low impact on stability. Something else is problem.
I run and almost all results are Outstanding or Excellent on CPU, Very Good on oldest Force GT...
What that mean, some percents... How my Dominator Platinum 2666 C15 could be Outstanding... or GTX1080Ti 140% Oustanding...
That's not accurate test and I suppose every system could fail if something is wrong with some software, maybe Browser even...
Temperatures didn't pass 5C above idle on any component.

I would bother if Futurermarks and Unigine benchmarks crash, Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool, Real Bench, AIDA64, Mem86, etc... Passmark,            PC Mark,... they need to pass all the time.

2019/09/24 12:25:26
Sajin
Still having problems with this? Have you tried to performed a clean boot of windows along with running your card in debug mode (debug mode can be enabled inside the nvidia control panel under the help drop down menu) to see if you can pass the test?
2020/02/27 09:35:54
Dukman
Sorry about necroing this thread, but ran into the same problem and discovered a solution that worked for me.  So hopefully if someone else stumbles across this thread during a search, this will help.

Turn off all GPU related software.  Afterburner, RivaTuner, etc.  I also killed off GHub and iCue.  Once I did that UserBenchmark ran as it should.

2020/02/27 10:42:40
Sajin
Dukman
Sorry about necroing this thread, but ran into the same problem and discovered a solution that worked for me.  So hopefully if someone else stumbles across this thread during a search, this will help.

Turn off all GPU related software.  Afterburner, RivaTuner, etc.  I also killed off GHub and iCue.  Once I did that UserBenchmark ran as it should.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account