2019/09/11 11:30:11
Asryan
Hi,

Windows just did an update and since then I can't launch Precision. I have the logo displayin on my screen and then nothing it just closes.

Does anyone had this issue?

Thanks
2019/09/11 11:41:37
Andr3wk
Same here,

i ddu and fresh install latest nvidia drivers,reinstall precision x1 but the problem remain.I installed 0.4.8.0 and worked but after some time crashes and when i try to run it again i have logo display and then nothing
2019/09/11 11:42:28
Asryan
Was it after windows Update as well? Currently deinstalling the last update to see if that fixes it
2019/09/11 11:59:29
Andr3wk
Asryan
Was it after windows Update as well? Currently deinstalling the last update to see if that fixes it

Yes right after Windows Update.
2019/09/11 12:10:58
Asryan
I tried to remove the update but it reinstalled it. I installed the previous version of Precision and after a reboot it seems to work again
2019/09/11 14:25:33
Desaccorde
I wrote the problem couple of days ago but no one cared, because I purposely updated the Windows at that time. Now that Windows is pushing it as a requirement, hopefully they will try to figure out what's actually wrong. I uninstalled the update last time and it worked, hope I can do that again. Using version 0.4.18 and not working currently.

https://forums.evga.com/FindPost/2990540

Edit: Uninstalling the latest update solved the problem. Though update number was different than the last one.
2019/09/12 03:30:26
Andr3wk
Desaccorde
 couple of days ago but no one cared, because I purposely updated the Windows at that time. Now that Windows is pushing it as a requirement, hopefully they will try to figure out what's actually wrong. I uninstalled the update last time and it worked, hope I can do that again. Using version 0.4.18 and not working currently.

Edit: Uninstalling the latest update solved the problem. Though update number was different than the last one.

You unistalled the latest windows update or precision x1?

i cant find a solution here.When i install precision x1 0.4.8.0 works fine but after restart it cant open.
2019/09/12 05:21:09
SilentSenpai
Had the same issue with the last two Windows Cumulative updates. Uninstalled both of them- problem solved.
2019/09/12 05:25:35
Desaccorde
Andr3wk
Desaccorde
couple of days ago but no one cared, because I purposely updated the Windows at that time. Now that Windows is pushing it as a requirement, hopefully they will try to figure out what's actually wrong. I uninstalled the update last time and it worked, hope I can do that again. Using version 0.4.18 and not working currently.

You unistalled the latest windows update or precision x1?

i cant find a solution here.When i install precision x1 0.4.8.0 works fine but after restart it cant open.

I just uninstalled the latest Windows update. Just sort the updates by date and delete the latest one. I don’t remember the update number.

Edit: Okay I checked the history of my updates and it seems like this update called "2019-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4515384)" is problematic? That's the only update that Windows recommends now, and it's obvious that I had installed it and then deleted from the pictures.

Attached Image(s)

2019/09/14 12:44:04
Notmare
I'm not sure if the EVGA Engineers review these threads, but I captured a dump file of the crash using Procdump.  You can download the dump file and associated event logs from here: "https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Jk2RjjfvMz7D47m0R_kkwTqKWbhayT1u?usp=sharing".  I hope this helps in resolving the issue.  I'd be happy to share my system info as well at request.
Best regards!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account