2019/09/01 04:04:01
Bali2010
Hello guys. I have a 1080Ti KINGPIN card. But i want to watercool it. So i want a compatible waterblock for this card. I know EVGA have the special waterblock for this card but i cant find it nowhere. So guys do you have any idea how to watercool this card?
2019/09/01 09:25:31
jonkrmr
the 1080Ti KingPin card has been out of production for quite some time now. EVGA did make a HydroCopper block for it but it too would be out of production by now.

Seeing this card was a niche market card that was not produced in really large numbers (also goes for the HydroCopper block for it), I would suggest looking on eBay various forums for sale areas to see if you can get lucky and find one used for sale.

I also do not believe any other manufacture made a full coverage block for it as again, not enough of them made and sold and total custom design to be worth it for them.

You could always go with a universal block like the EK Thermosphere or the VGA Supremacy but this would not address cooling the VRM or memory on the card.

GL with your search
2019/09/04 11:05:40
pozzallo
Bali2010
Hello guys. I have a 1080Ti KINGPIN card. But i want to watercool it. So i want a compatible waterblock for this card. I know EVGA have the special waterblock for this card but i cant find it nowhere. So guys do you have any idea how to watercool this card?

Bitspower and Bykski  made aftermarket waterblock for the gtx 1080 ti kingpin cards. Need to search and is if you can find.
2019/09/04 12:03:38
Vlada011
EVGA GTX1080Ti K|NGP|N Hydro Copper is Pascal I would like to have most.
She is not only incredible, it's single slot card... That would be amazing if some of motherboard vendors decide to launch DTX or Mini ITX Motherboard with slot for dedicate sound card or to build external radiator for watercooling not in small Mini ITX Case. Because Mini ITX Case have two PCI-E bracket very often.

I would use GTX1080Ti K|NGP|N Hydrocoper with this on Lian Li PC-Q37 and MO-RA3 Stainless steel under table.
Too bad because watercooled cards are not single slot... To be honest I would payed 100-150 euro and give GTX1080Ti Poseidon for GTX1080Ti K|NGP|N Hydro Copper, card and blocks are amazing. Single Slot Watercooled GPU are important.

Best chance to find GTX1080Ti K|NGP|N Hydro Copper is to look very often Market Place here on Community and Ebay constantly.
But you will need a lot of luck to find only block. Someone will maybe accept to sell only block.
Because I saw price of used GTX1080Ti K|NGP|N was much higher then other GTX1080Ti, Hydro Copper is even more expensive.

2020/10/01 14:41:34
nicrm2007
I am selling this exact EVGA 1080 Ti Kingpin Waterblock, please reach out to me if your interested, looking to get this sold. This was used lightly and has been sitting in the box for almost 2 years, fully functional.

All items/Accessories are included except the allan key & thermal grease. I am including the original thermal pads for proper layout, may want to replace, but they are functional.

I can send pics upon request.
2020/10/06 03:46:36
TheBobAbides
nicrm2007
I am selling this exact EVGA 1080 Ti Kingpin Waterblock, please reach out to me if your interested, looking to get this sold. This was used lightly and has been sitting in the box for almost 2 years, fully functional.

All items/Accessories are included except the allan key & thermal grease. I am including the original thermal pads for proper layout, may want to replace, but they are functional.

I can send pics upon request.

Interestingly, it just so happens that I too am looking to purchase a water block for my EVGA 1080 Ti Kingpin. I have been for a while now and they are very elusive. Should this be available, and there are no other takers, I would love being able to buy the water block from you. Thank you
2020/10/06 18:30:00
nicrm2007
It is still available, and I am still looking to sell.

Sorry for the delay, here are the pics of the waterblock... I will leave the thermal pads on the block, to show where their supposed to go. But they are not in top shape, may want to replace.

Reach out if interested and to discuss details, .

Accessories:
Valve Caps (4)
Manual (1)
Bracket (1)
All included screws

Missing:
Allen Key (1)
Thermal Grease
2020/10/06 22:01:02
TheBobAbides
nicrm2007

Wonderful, I get paid in a couple weeks. In the mean time, could you send me some pics and maybe we can talk price as well. Also need to figure out shipping most likely. Thank you
2020/11/10 21:59:39
ArBeCh
nicrm2007

Sorry for the delay, here are the pics of the waterblock... I will leave the thermal pads on the block, to show where their supposed to go. But they are not in top shape, may want to replace.

Reach out if interested and to discuss details, .

Accessories:
Valve Caps (4)
Manual (1)
Bracket (1)
All included screws

Missing:
Allen Key (1)
Thermal Grease

hey do you still have the waterblock?

2020/11/19 16:16:51
kingofpeanuts
Should be able