2019/08/04 09:08:15
Cool GTX
Currently All - EVGA CLC - use the Same Asetek Gen 5 pump
2019/08/06 04:06:56
amlaria
Is there a new version of Flow control coming to work more accurately with this or still best off using mobo fan headers?

UPS says it arrives today and still no reviews or new software since january, kinda scary.
2019/08/06 12:57:53
EVGA_Lee
amlaria
Is there a new version of Flow control coming to work more accurately with this or still best off using mobo fan headers?

UPS says it arrives today and still no reviews or new software since january, kinda scary.

I reviewed with our CLC team before launch and they confirmed that the latest version of Flow Control works fine with the CL36.  No immediate plans to release a new version for that reason.

Of course, if you find a bug or have another issue with it, please let me know.
2019/08/12 12:01:46
amlaria
Ok well the cooler is working pretty well, not currently using flow control tho.  My Maximus VIII Extreme bios QFan works better.  Pump plugged into CPU_Fan header, fans off seperate header via splitter.   6700k @4.4ghz never going over 55c (25c idle), so might actually play with a lil more oc.

I have always had a problem with flow control not accurately reporting temps, it varies between 10-30c more than the bios temp sensor headers on the motherboard.  Which is really weird to have that variance in this software vs bios, hwmonitor, etc.  Makes for some really weird fan curves.  Also when I was trying to use FlowControl the auto fan curve kept switching between cpu / coolant, and the evga sync color settings I had for (green/yellow/red) kept resetting back to the default blue/etc.
2019/08/18 08:24:10
Cordorb
I keep the manual fan set to MAX but run in auto so I will know if there is a software glitch.

My reported CPU temp is +- 1 C of MB LCD on EVGA 370 class K  MB  ( tested from 30 C to 60 C )

I do only use the flow temp to control the fans with pump a max  ( 3000 ? )
Note: this is  for the 2 fan CLC 280 which I have in 3 different builds.

2019/08/29 15:29:01
jlp209
EVGATech_LeeM
amlaria

I reviewed with our CLC team before launch and they confirmed that the latest version of Flow Control works fine with the CL36.  No immediate plans to release a new version for that reason.

Of course, if you find a bug or have another issue with it, please let me know.

So the inability to adjust the fan control in Flow Control so that it doesn't always run at 100% when CPU is at 60 degrees and above isn't a bug? The image of the software on EVGA website even illustrates this exact problem. So frustrating. I don't want to connect my CLC fans to motherboard header and prefer using the built in software. This has caused me to remove my CLC 240 for now and go with another brand. Please fix this software or advise on what I've been doing wrong. 
2019/09/26 21:03:55
jpanda
Whats the general consensus on this? I'm looking to upgrade my 280 for my 7900x.
2019/09/29 09:21:35
amlaria
jpanda
Whats the general consensus on this? I'm looking to upgrade my 280 for my 7900x.

Can't complain about the hardware, keeps the old 6700k's cores around 30c, most the time closer to 25c.

EVGA's software needs an update badly tho.  Works great off mobo fan headers / bios fan control.
2019/10/01 14:07:14
orodreth
My setup is EVGA x299 Dark + Intel i9-9960x + EVGA CLC 360... no overclocking.
I have seen CPU 32c idle... then up to 75c when doing a heavy 3D render... mostly 40c idle now.
What is the expected temperature range with this CLC?

2019/10/23 15:05:27
random_matt
When will this release in the EU? Might just import it through Amazon.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account