2019/06/16 18:38:04
raidflex
How do you resize the HWM window?
2019/06/16 18:52:12
GTXJackBauer
Vanitas_59
Update:  It's very pretty.  I don't find it to be very user friendly, but it works.  All GPU fans spin, OSD functions as intended.  As far I can tell, everything is good to go.  Well, except for the LED menu: Shows monstrous (in regards to the GPU cooler) GeForce RTX 20XX; I don't own one.  

TLDR; Cumbersome to use, but it works, and if something works I can make do.

Update #2:  I dun goofed in my reply.

Update#3:  I'll shoot you some EVGA bux in the next few days GTXJackBauer.  I just finished building a X299 upgrade.  Using a 9920X.  I saw some post somewhere where you have a build extremely similar if not exactly to the one I just completed.  :)

Update#4:  An update, for an update because. . .update?  Oh, please forgive the double post/reply.

Update#5:  I'm just gonna stop editing my replies.  I'm borking everything in existence.

Thanks m8. 

raidflex
How do you resize the HWM window?

You can't unfortunately but hopefully we might be able to in the future.
2019/06/16 19:36:26
raidflex

But this was possible in XOC, such a simple function I do not understand why this is not present in X1. Seems like X1 is form over function to me. 
2019/06/16 19:37:38
jedimstr
So I must be blind because I can't find how to set the Frame Rate Limiter mentioned in the change notes.  Where is it set in the X1 ui?
2019/06/16 20:46:58
Wolfseven
the in task icons for hardware display on task bar crashes after few minutes.
2019/06/17 03:58:47
dc8flyer
jedimstr
So I must be blind because I can't find how to set the Frame Rate Limiter mentioned in the change notes.  Where is it set in the X1 ui?

Look in lower panel where the ICX info is displayed. Click on the right arrow four times and to the right of the TEMP Color is the Framrate Target settings.
2019/06/17 08:08:17
murlo26
So does the OSD work yet? I am still on 3.17 but the OSD hasn't been working in most games for me since like 10 versions ago. They said it was a bug that has been there since the beginning and said they wouldn't release it from BETA until they fixed it. So I assume it's fixed? Guess I will have to test later. 
2019/06/17 08:13:09
DarkAngel_ZERO
Dunno if it's the software or the GPU firmware, but my FTW3 Hybrid started hitting super high temps and throttling like mad during a Destiny 2 session. Checking Precision showed that the fan on the card was at 100%, but the fan on the radiator was only 34%. Core temp was pegged at 85C and mem temps were 83C. This doesn't happen all the time, just on occasion after the computer comes out of sleep, and generally restarting Precision seems to fix the issue.

EDIT: So I did some testing. For whatever reason, the radiator fan would refuse to ramp up past 34%, even under manual control. To fix it, I set both fans as linked, cranked to 100%, and hit apply, then wound down to 0%, clicked auto, and hit apply. Suddenly the fan started responding normally and ramped up. Not gonna lie...this is a pretty serious issue if PX1 is causing the fans to malfunction on default settings...
2019/06/17 12:06:59
bcavnaugh
I Dumped 0.3.17.0 and 0.3.19.0 on all three of my RTX Rigs due to Lock Ups using the Tool.
I can make any changes in 0.3.16.0 and have No Lock Ups on any of my three RTX Rigs.

Lock Ups = Having to Press the Reset Button
Then it could also be caused by Driver 430.86
2019/06/17 17:07:00
reinvented
Still exhibiting the same problems of a fluctuating power target and temp slider.  I set mine to max for my card (114%, 88c), and upon reboot it'll be 113/88.  Still using 430.86, and did a clean install of PX1.  Hopefully you guys can figure this out!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account