2019/10/09 09:18:15
MasterMiner
Hoggle
It looks like it should be a good case and last a long time. Remember that after you mod the case it's always good to take a little bit of time to grind down the new hole so it's not got any sharp edges.

Indeed. I got a grinder bit with my dremel 4300. That is one awesome tool. Got it down to no jagged edges. I’m hoping the heavy duty pvc trim blocks off some of the jaggedness. My dremel skills are rusty.
2019/10/10 04:20:45
Vlada011
Some cases simply had soul, I really had nice PC cases at least for my taste.
But I didn't change a lot of them. Last 15 years I had Coolermaster CM690... that was attractive case back in 2006-2007-2010. Off course I had Window side panel almost when first become available. CM made panels for some of their cases and mine.
Then I bought Obsidian 650D 2012. Case is simply fantastic and from my perspective that will stay nicest PC case of old style before radiators for watercooling become more popular. And now I have classic original Lian Li PC-O11 WXC version with USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C front Panel upgradable and usable on PC-O11 WX model and on White Model. All of them are different type of case because I can't buy twice case of similar style.

Next case for 5-6-7 years will be Mini ITX/ DTX compatible case, need to be full aluminum. Advantage are small brands who use original Lian Li factory to produce aluminum case for them or Lian Li if decide to continue tradition, neeed to have at least 3-4 PCI-E slots, and option for 2x 240mm radiator and watercooling will be out of case. But that's somewhere little longer in future, first I'm not full-fed, not even close... with watercooling inside case and E-ATX motherboards. Switching on Mini ITX depend and from IT industry. They need better motherboards, better cases, smaller pump/reservoir combos...etc... DTX Form factor could be installed in most Mini ITX case and have space for slot for dedicate sound card because I'm deaf with SupremeFX... etc...  

Off course I had some dreams I couldn't afford as Caselabs S8S Limited Edition Gun Metal, or In Win S-Frame, Lian Li PC-O7/O8/O9 but never mind.
Except them I didn't saw some specific cases that I'm very sad because can't afford them. 

CORSAIR had some iconic models 800D/650D/600T. That was CORSAIR for me.
They had so nice idea in that period compare to other manufacturers, 2010-2012 everyone wanted CORSAIR PC case.

2019/10/10 17:43:52
MasterMiner
Beginning to take shape. I got the last 3x 140 bracket replacement Corsair had in stock. Will upgrade radiator to 420mm at some point,

Pump is in there nice + snug. Cut-out is not pretty, but passable

(Not letting me upload even 80k image) I’ll try again later)

Attached Image(s)

2019/10/11 10:52:48
MasterMiner

Starting build in earnest. Dremel worked out OK, was able to add some nice PVC trim around opening. The components were mostly moved from corsair 780T along with pumps and 360 bitspower radiator.

TONS of plumbing to do

Attached Image(s)

2019/10/11 11:00:17
MasterMiner

Attached Image(s)

2019/10/11 11:13:52
MasterMiner

Attached Image(s)

2019/10/11 16:53:26
EVGATech_DanielM

2019/10/14 06:43:10
tattude69
Sweet build. Really giving me the urge to start a new build and use the resources here on the forums to make it easier

2019/10/14 06:59:45
EVGATech_GabrielT
Very nice 
2019/10/20 04:08:02
GTXJackBauer

MasterMiner
Wife: “your package is here”
Me: “I’ll put it away when I get home”
Wife: “It’s BIG. It’s blocking our doorway”
Me: “I know”
Wife: “It’s really #### BIG. What is it”
Me: “The remote missile launcher I ordered from N Korea”
Wife: “ok, well, I’m just gonna leave out here”
Me: “I’ll be home by 5:30”

Very nice and great choice in case.  You might need a engine hoist to move that thing around.

What are you using to control the pumps and monitor temps, etc.?  

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account