Wife: “It’s BIG. It’s blocking our doorway”
Me: “I know”
Wife: “It’s really #### BIG. What is it”
Me: “The remote missile launcher I ordered from N Korea”
Wife: “ok, well, I’m just gonna leave out here”
Me: “I’ll be home by 5:30”

——————-

Rachel is growing into a new home...

Could not fit plumbing into 780t - 2 serial connected pumps. So - I went bigger...

Attached Image(s)

2019/10/04 20:56:33
Cool GTX
Will be a beast to move once its built
2019/10/04 21:21:55
Delirious
Hi rachel!
2019/10/05 00:19:49
rjohnson11
I've got the 1000D as well and it is a monster. Very heavy too. 
2019/10/05 12:11:03
MasterMiner
Now.... the heavy lifting.

Yes, the case is upside down. Drilling holes for serial pumps + bracket.

Attached Image(s)

2019/10/08 10:08:55
MasterMiner
Fun with dremel 👻

These are, of course, very rough cuts. Will line up and add trim later today. Purpose is to add access to D5 pumps in series with bitspower mono-block in back of the case.

Attached Image(s)

2019/10/09 01:50:31
Vlada011
GTX1080Ti K|NGP|N.     ... Hydro Copper model was with single slot.
Beautifull hardware. 
You have opportunity to use K|NGP|N for gaming and 3 others GTX1080Ti for some other purpose.
Mining, folding... what you like.

You have my big support because you bought Bitspower Fittings even if they cost more.
They are made in Taiwan. Only flaw is because they don't have Clear series without Logo.
But I would rather take their Logo then clones who profit from their status and thousand satisfied people.

I can't wait to see EVGA X299 Dark.
Your components are really attractive and powerfull. 

2019/10/09 06:46:30
MasterMiner
Thank you Vlada!

The difficult part is finding time to put the beast together. Amazingly, even with such a monstrous case, there really was no easily accessible place for the dual pumps in series with the bitspower monoblock. Thus the need for carve out.

Putting fitted pvc trim around mod hole tomorrow and should, hopefully, look much better. On a side note - this is an EXTREMELY well built case and aluminum is very thick and durable. Surpassed my expectations.

The dual pumps should be nicely tucked away down at the base but now easily accessible and maintainable. The mono-block simply was too wide for hdd cage top surface.

Looking to make this my “forever” case and simply change out components as needed.

Attached Image(s)

2019/10/09 08:20:49
Hoggle
It looks like it should be a good case and last a long time. Remember that after you mod the case it's always good to take a little bit of time to grind down the new hole so it's not got any sharp edges.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account