2019/05/28 06:43:44
EVGA_Lee

The Z10 RGB keyboard was built with enthusiasts in mind. Built from the ground up, this mechanical keyboard is designed to give gamers, creators, and overclockers the tools they need to excel at any task. With the addition of a full RGB backlit key layout with *per-key* customization you can tailor your Z10 RGB Mechanical Gaming keyboard to your own personal style!

UNLEASH RGB Software
Illuminate your style with the EVGA Unleash RGB Software.

The Z10 RGB Keyboard features a brand new UI with faster response time, new features, and many more customizable features, including:
  • General Function Settings - Configure default keys for Windows, Game Mode, LCD OSD, and Character Repeat settings
  • Lighting Effects Settings - Control the 7 Z10 RGB preset modes, zone lighting, lighting effects, and preview the lighting before saving
  • Key Assignment Settings - Remap your keys with both a primary and secondary assignment to use with the FN key
  • Macro Editor - Timer and Macro Manager functions give you extensive control to predict cool downs and complete complicated patterns.
  • LCD Settings - Set the LCD screen color, brightness and contrast
To learn more, visit https://www.evga.com/Z10RGB

2019/05/28 07:37:43
fiftycaliber.500
Oh Jeez i just bought z10 non rgb on April...
2019/05/28 08:57:31
repo1979
Will be saving my evga bucks for this
2019/05/28 10:05:52
Hoggle
It really looks great. I use a Z10 but kind of want to upgrade for the RGB. I try not to do rainbow of colors but the ability to have my own color really is nice. It makes it feel more like it's mine and really looks great when the colors inside my case match my keyboard.

Any chance of a X10 RGB or any new RGB mice? Really would want all colors to match.
2019/05/28 10:08:15
repo1979
Great point, maybe they will do that as well
2019/05/28 13:44:38
bcavnaugh
I am fine with the current Z10, I only hope to see some new Software and Firmware for the Older Non-RGB Z10 Keyboards come out of this.
But the RGB should be pleasing to the users who did not like the first Z10 Keyboard for not having RGB.
Odd that EVGA did not correct or at least replace the Sliders that seem to fall off so easily.
And Still Only USB 2.0 it would be nice to have seen USB 3.0 as part of the update.
I only Hope EVGA will still have the Non-RGB Z10.
2019/05/29 03:39:16
MSim
Why did they stick with the poorly design volume slider. If you move it too fast, the keyboard fails to detect it, making it a hassle to fully control the volume. My current RGB keyboard has a wheel for the volume control, no matter how fast or how many times i rotate it, the keyboard detects it.

Did they combine the Mice and Keyboard software yet?

2019/05/30 19:19:08
Nereus

Nice. Here's a comparison chart on those switches (EVGA offers the Kailh Brown or Blue).

2019/06/01 12:09:51
Waukeen
Ok I love EVGA, that's not for debate.  Also no need for a new keyboard ATM, BUT.....BUT I damn near fell out of my chair laughing at the name E Keys.  Should have just stolen G keys from Logitech like everyone else did :P

Not hate here just funny as hell, though I will say nice to see a keyboard in the vein of the G15/v2 and G19 to name a few.  Miss that LCD screen in that area.
2019/06/01 18:03:54
Hoggle
Waukeen
Ok I love EVGA, that's not for debate.  Also no need for a new keyboard ATM, BUT.....BUT I damn near fell out of my chair laughing at the name E Keys.  Should have just stolen G keys from Logitech like everyone else did :P

Not hate here just funny as hell, though I will say nice to see a keyboard in the vein of the G15/v2 and G19 to name a few.  Miss that LCD screen in that area.

What would you call the macro keys called if you didn’t want to steal the Logitech names? E sounds better for EVGA then M for macro

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account