2023/07/16 06:17:19
lmatyja
My baby has finally arrived...

New rail for the support...

Trzymacze do wentylatorów górnego panelu...

The panels from front to back are true masterpieces...

And now a rough version with fittings... and a distro prototype...

I will say that my head steams after assembling it, there are not too many words, something Bartek and I made up: E but it looks like space, I made 600 photos, I chose a few, some are worth attention because they are great, and the other one is less limited by the background, unfortunately. In the final version I will use the already purchased gray canvas :)

What's left to do, the panels are already in the anode, so there should be only time for assembly in a few days, there's no time for: E New distor made of plexiglass for universal holes, measure the cables and send to Paweł, more and valves for the braids, Make BQ sessions 1500 watt Dark :E but that's how the anode panels will be :) black is black. Mobo session with blocks and the card is still waiting for me for days.

I hope you like the session and that's what came out of it :P

2023/07/28 10:57:58
lmatyja
The heart and its veins...

EVGA z690 DARK KNP and Brothers Heatkillers...

Bonus :)

I think that the session turned out ok, what I wanted to show, I showed :) there is still to measure the cables from the power supply and the session with the power supply but I don't have the strength for it today xD I also bought a contact frame and a Watercool backplate alus for 1700 LGA.

2023/07/29 00:55:56
rjohnson11
That is looking really awesome so far. 
2024/02/02 13:31:14
black ice
Any new changes in project,what are you currently modifying?
2024/02/03 01:11:49
rjohnson11
I sent him a PM to see if there are any new updates
2024/02/08 10:15:48
rebel2302
really cool custom blcoks
2024/02/09 22:55:03
Sleinous
Coming along nicely!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account