• EVGA NU Audio Series
  • NU Audio Driver Release v0.1.3.0 (Win10/Win7) [5.1 Dolby/DTS Passthrough Support]
2019/05/07 11:16:39
EVGA_Lee
Hi Everyone, here's the latest driver for the NU Audio Card. 
Release Notes (v0.1.3.0):
  • Adds support for Dolby Digital/DTS encoded 5.1 format pass-through via S/PDIF
  • Update driver version to v4.66.0
  • Update F/W version to 0x2B

Note - When Dolby Digital/DTS pass through is active, volume control for S/PDIF is disabled in the NU Audio Software

Note #2 - Please note that the new firmware version is incompatible with older driver versions.  If you have an issue after updating the driver/firmware, reinstalling an older driver version may cause problems.

Let us know what you think, or if you run into any issues.
2019/05/07 11:18:00
bcavnaugh
Dolby Pass Through
Using this Sound Bar Razer Leviathan: Dolby 5.1 Suround Sound - Bluetooth aptX Technology - Dedicated Powerful Subwoofer for Deep Immersive Bass - PC Gaming and Music Sound
2019/05/07 11:25:14
Hoggle
It’s good to see the great support of driver updates this card is getting.
2019/05/07 11:31:52
Gr4ddfilen
Having issues installing this, and upon reboot it still says im running 0.1.2.7
2019/05/07 11:39:44
EVGA_Lee
Try uninstalling first, go into App Data > Local > EVGA and remove a folder called Nua.exe_Url_[random characters].

Restart, then try reinstalling 0.1.3.0.  It should also popup a menu to update your firmware when you open it.

I have installed this on my test bench (worked the first time), so I know it should work.  Let me know if you still have trouble.
2019/05/07 11:44:06
Juni0rm1nt
Thank you Lee!
Will try installing tonight, but i am not a fan of un-installing /reinstalling. It worked perfectly fine the last time.

2019/05/07 11:48:46
EVGA_Lee
Juni0rm1nt
Thank you Lee!
Will try installing tonight, but i am not a fan of un-installing /reinstalling. It worked perfectly fine the last time.

On my test bench, I closed the software, then installed the new version over the last one.  Next time I opened it, it asked me to update the firmware.  Afterwards, I opened it up normally. 

In other words, shouldn't need to uninstall/reinstall.  It's only if you run into issues that you might need to.  On a side note, because of the checks the driver installer does normally, you might need to reboot once or twice.  It wasn't necessary during my install, however.
2019/05/07 11:52:00
Juni0rm1nt
Great! I will follow your instructions.
And thanks to EVGA Team for this awesome product! It puts the other sound cards to shame!
2019/05/07 16:09:14
Talon5
Closed mine as well. Downloaded the software, Avast interrupted 4 times saying "Hey, lemme look, this might be bad!" Restarted and up popped the downloader and everything downloaded just fine. All running good.

2019/05/07 16:11:44
EVGA_Lee
Talon5
Closed mine as well. Downloaded the software, Avast interrupted 4 times saying "Hey, lemme look, this might be bad!" Restarted and up popped the downloader and everything downloaded just fine. All running good.

I used to run Avast.  I remember how annoying that was, especially when you would get ready to launch something for the first time, and then you go through a few cycles of that, lol.  Glad to hear everything is working.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account