2019/08/28 10:54:07
beckscum
I borrowed a 8700 and make the Bios 2 to version 1.14, and it was ok for while, when Bios 1 and pressed Bios reset, it doesn’t boot. I switched back to Bios 2 and presses Bios reset again, the MB doesn’t as well, no screen and beep whatsoever, the debug code at either 0A, 14, 23 for both Bios 1 and 2 setting. The Memory error, PE2 and PE4 error led are on. I am so upset.

I have 2x8 Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK16GX4M2E3200C16, 8700 and 9700k, no PCI-En device.

Is that any method to make it boot up again, I don’t want to ship it to Taiwan for RMA since the postage are high.
2019/08/28 11:31:19
coolmistry
beckscum
I borrowed a 8700 and make the Bios 2 to version 1.14, and it was ok for while, when Bios 1 and pressed Bios reset, it doesn’t boot. I switched back to Bios 2 and presses Bios reset again, the MB doesn’t as well, no screen and beep whatsoever, the debug code at either 0A, 14, 23 for both Bios 1 and 2 setting. The Memory error, PE2 and PE4 error led are on. I am so upset.

I have 2x8 Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK16GX4M2E3200C16, 8700 and 9700k, no PCI-En device.

Is that any method to make it boot up again, I don’t want to ship it to Taiwan for RMA since the postage are high.

That great you did borrow off your friend! Good idea 
That the reason why you have install 9700K on your motherboard then you have replace to 8700 made your bios interrupt error!!
So you need remove CMOS battery and leave for 2mins but you have to unplug power supply from the wall before remove CMOS battery.
After remove CMOS battery the leave for 2 mins leave all small electricity drain. 
After 2 mins or more whatever you wish so try put back Battery and try boot up to BIOS 1!
Let us know if still issue...

EDIT> make sure you have reset your BIOS1 and 2 before unplug wall and remove battery 
2019/08/28 11:58:19
coolmistry
Clear CMOS Button look down pages 49
2019/08/28 19:00:20
beckscum
coolmistry

That great you did borrow off your friend! Good idea 
That the reason why you have install 9700K on your motherboard then you have replace to 8700 made your bios interrupt error!!
So you need remove CMOS battery and leave for 2mins but you have to unplug power supply from the wall before remove CMOS battery.
After remove CMOS battery the leave for 2 mins leave all small electricity drain. 
After 2 mins or more whatever you wish so try put back Battery and try boot up to BIOS 1!
Let us know if still issue...

EDIT> make sure you have reset your BIOS1 and 2 before unplug wall and remove battery 

Thanks for your quick reply.

I was once to boot the MB with 8700 & BIOS 2, I was able to enter the BIOS page (1.14 version), set the RAM profile to Profile 1. After switched off and tried to use BIOS 1, the Memory-Error-LED was lit up, so I tried to use one 8GB RAM(Slot 2) instead of two 8GB Rams (Slot 2 & 4), it did not work and Memory-Error-LED was lit up, I then Cleared CMOS while the MB is on. No help and then boot again with BIOS 2, Memory-Error-LED was also on, then I Cleared CMOS while the MB is on. I swapped the CPU to 9700K, same things happened.

Would it relate to what you call "BIOS Interruption" for both BIOS 1 & 2? Hopefully not.

After seeing your reply, I tried your method with 9700k and Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK16GX4M2E3200C16.

Procedure A.
  1.  While power plug on the wall, PSU switched OFF, MB with 5VSB-LED on.
  2.  Switched to BIOS 1, Pressed "Clear CMOS" button and release quickly,
  3.  Switched to BIOS 2, pressed "Clear CMOS" button and release quickly,
  4.  Long pressed the "Power" button to turn off the MB, then unplug from the wall,
  5.  Removed the battery for few minutes,
  6.  Put back the battery and then switch back on at BIOS 1.

Procedure B.
  1.  While power plug on the wall, PSU switched ON, MB with 5VSB-LED on, Memory-Error-LED, PE2 & PE4-Error-LED were ON,
  2.  at BIOS 1, Pressed "Clear CMOS" button and release quickly, did not switched off Power,
  3.  Switched to BIOS 2, pressed "Clear CMOS" button and release quickly,
  4.  Long pressed the "Power" button to turn off the MB, then unplug from the wall,
  5.  Removed the battery for few minutes,
  6.  Put back the battery and then switch back on at BIOS 1.

Both procedures failed to boot, no screen, no Bios page, no beep, but 5VSB-LED on, Memory-Error-LED, PE2 & PE4-Error-LED were ON, debug code was at 14 or 23. Then switched the MB off, set to BIOS 2 and boot, same, no screen, no Bios page, no beep and same LEDs lit up.

Did I do anything wrong? Apparently the BISO procedures did not complete. 

Please help again. Depressed.

2019/08/29 00:44:44
coolmistry
That is okay we glad to help you!
Sorry to hear still not going.....I haven't see this problem before.....
You did correct method to your MB BIOS 
I think you need power down and strip all down (CPU, RAM,Graphics card and all USB) also take off the battery ..make sure nothing on your motherboard...then leave for 10 mins.
After 10 mins try put back CPU etc... but first try test boot up on 8700 on BIOS 1 if it work do try do update BIOS 1.14!!

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TO WAIT ABOUT TENS SECS YOUR MB WILL BOOT UP AFTER 10 SECS OR SOMETHING IT WILL RESTART FEW TIME SO DO NOT SWITCH OFF UNTIL IT WILL APPEAR BIOS SETTING..

Post us back... how getting on ..let pray 
2019/08/29 00:57:46
beckscum
Should I press the "Clear CMOS" Button while the MB is ON or OFF?
2019/08/29 01:00:09
coolmistry
Yeah leave on while you press clear CMOS 
2019/08/29 01:03:17
coolmistry
Sorry I have go to work but will come back tonight or other member may help you from there 
2019/08/29 01:29:56
beckscum
Thank you very much, I will try again and feedback.  
2019/08/29 07:36:22
Sajin
beckscum
I was once to boot the MB with 8700 & BIOS 2, I was able to enter the BIOS page (1.14 version), set the RAM profile to Profile 1.

Sounds like you were making progress here until you tried to load the xmp profile.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account