2019/04/12 16:52:23
EVGA_Lee
These BIOS updates were added a couple weeks ago, so this is just to add them to the forums:

BIOS 1.14/1.13/1.12 Updates
  • Update CPU Microcode and add OC Support for future CPU
  • Update Intel RST to 17.2.6.1072 for Intel security issue
  • Fix UEFI mode with no display after installing Intel graphics driver*
         134-KS-E379-KR - EVGA Z370 Classified K - v1.14
         134-KS-E377-KR - EVGA Z370 FTW - v1.13
         121-KS-E375-KR - EVGA Z370 Micro ATX - v1.12

*Z370 FTW only

Windows Installation
  • Download the correct .zip file above for your motherboard.           
  • First go into your BIOS and load defaults, save and exit
  • Close all open programs.
  • Go into the folder where you unzipped this package and open update.bat
  • Press Y to start the flash process
  • DO NOT TURN OFF POWER OR RESET DURING THE FLASH PROCESS
  • After the flashing is finished, the system will automatically shut down. Then power on again and go into BIOS to setup.
  • NOTE: If flash box immediately closes after flash attempt, the flash may need to be ran from a CMD prompt with administrator privileges or DOS version.

BIOS Installation
  • Extract the contents of .zip file to USB flash drive (must be formatted as FAT32)
  • Reboot the machine and go into the system BIOS
  • From the BIOS, navigate to the Save & Exit tab and open "Select BIOS File."
  • Select the .bin file you wish to flash.
2019/04/12 17:06:16
bcavnaugh
Updating Now, Thanks
2019/04/15 01:05:19
joshf87
Z370 FTW finally works correctly when Legacy CSM is disabled after installing the Intel Graphics Driver.

But weirdly, after flashing this BIOS, Legacy CSM was still enabled by default, should be Disabled as with the stock 1.06 version, I had to disable it after flashing. 
2019/04/15 01:41:26
blaise
No problems with 1.14 on my Z370 Classified.
2019/04/24 01:16:57
ItinerantNomad
I've been looking around on the 'net for bios updates, I'm running 1.08 still and wanted to see if 1.13 (z370 FTW) fixed the Load Line Calibration issues (or shall I say the lack of a working LLC at all) and it doesn't appear anything has changed in the past five updates - unless I missed it. But hey, adding support for future CPUs instead of the ones we already have out is great. -edited to fix typos/clarify
2019/08/08 14:35:43
gomidas
My z370ftw is stucked at bios screen after update and do not see my samsung m2 os drive as bootable. Any help ? :/
2019/08/25 23:36:51
beckscum
EVGATech_LeeM
These BIOS updates were added a couple weeks ago, so this is just to add them to the forums:

BIOS Installation
  • Extract the contents of .zip file to USB flash drive (must be formatted as FAT32)

Hiya! I bought a Z370 Classified-K from Amazon.com and ship it back to HK in April 2019, I just open the box this week and pairing it with new 9th gen 9700K, however, the debug code stay at d6, or other "OEM pre-memory initialization codes", the monitor shown nothing.

I am not sure if it due to the BIOS version which may not be up-to-date or else. I don't even know the current BIOS version number on the Motherboard.

I don't have other CPU to initiate the BIOS update process, does Classified-K support no-CPU BIOS update? Would you please assist?

Many thanks.
2019/08/26 09:31:04
coolmistry
beckscum
EVGATech_LeeM

BIOS Installation

Hiya! I bought a Z370 Classified-K from Amazon.com and ship it back to HK in April 2019, I just open the box this week and pairing it with new 9th gen 9700K, however, the debug code stay at d6, or other "OEM pre-memory initialization codes", the monitor shown nothing.

I am not sure if it due to the BIOS version which may not be up-to-date or else. I don't even know the current BIOS version number on the Motherboard.

I don't have other CPU to initiate the BIOS update process, does Classified-K support no-CPU BIOS update? Would you please assist?

Many thanks.

Hello and Welcome to the EVGA Forum 
I think you need update new BIOS Version 1.14 that included 9th gen support CPU!
You can contact EVGA customer Services and they will help you? 
You may send your motherboard to EVGA and they will update for you!
Do you still have any i7 Coffee Lake CPU it will work on your motherboard then you can update BIOS 1.14 from there

2019/08/26 12:11:36
Sajin
beckscum
EVGATech_LeeM

BIOS Installation

Many thanks.

D6 = No gpu detected.
OEM pre-memory initialization codes = Clearly this is a ram related error.
2019/08/27 20:40:32
beckscum
coolmistry
beckscum
EVGATech_LeeM

Many thanks.

Hello and Welcome to the EVGA Forum 
I think you need update new that included 9th gen support CPU!
You can contact EVGA customer Services and they will help you? 
You may send your motherboard to EVGA and they will update for you!
Do you still have any i7 Coffee Lake CPU it will work on your motherboard then you can update BIOS 1.14 from there

Let's say if the Classified-K MB BIOS is at version 1.00, does it support Pentium Gold G5400, G5500 & G5600 Coffee Lake  (all Launched in Q2-2018) & Celeron G4930 Coffee Lake (Launched in Q2-2019)?

They are not mentioned in the compatible list. 

Many thanks

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account