2020/03/09 07:35:56
BruceColeman
The URIs to download other recent releases of Flow Control are very similar to that as for the 2.0.9 release -- just change the version number.  (I'm unable to post URIs in this forum, at this time.)

On VirusTotal, they all tested clean, with minor exception, e.g., one engine didn't like 2.0.6 or 2.0.5, which I suspect to be false-positive.
2020/03/09 10:21:02
Cool GTX
BruceColeman
The URIs to download other recent releases of Flow Control are very similar to that as for the 2.0.9 release -- just change the version number.  (I'm unable to post URIs in this forum, at this time.)

On VirusTotal, they all tested clean, with minor exception, e.g., one engine didn't like 2.0.6 or 2.0.5, which I suspect to be false-positive.

New member accounts are limited ... work around is found:  Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members
2020/03/09 19:50:23
XrayMan
hkuspc40
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO UPDATE THIS SOFTWARE? FLOW CONTROL WAS CRAP A YEAR AGO AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

No need to yell.      
2020/03/10 04:04:58
coolmistry
XrayMan
hkuspc40
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO UPDATE THIS SOFTWARE? FLOW CONTROL WAS CRAP A YEAR AGO AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

No need to yell.      

I sure there is no need update new version for CLC Cooler and I have been used this for while then no need after!! 
Have a good read below :-
Can I disconnect the USB Cable to a CLC Cooler after changing settings?and I can run without CLC software which I don't need this anymore....have a look here  CLC Software  
2020/03/13 09:16:59
skaterguy1986
Bumping this thing again, still wanting a fix and I'd think at this point it would be more of a priority given the roaring popularity of AMD right now.
2020/03/23 10:25:50
skaterguy1986
Almost as if it's reading in deg F

Attached Image(s)

2020/03/26 15:56:05
zoglog
curious if EVGA is even planning on updating the software or just scrapping the CLC line eventually?

I've been satisfied with EVGA products up until I bought this CLC.
2020/03/28 20:37:18
arniecabral
Got this CLC240 to replace a CoolerMaster ML240L. This pump is better but the CM has much, much quieter fans. I had to change these EVGA fans immediately to some spare Arctic's I had laying around. I am a total EVGA fanboy, but what is going on here guys? EVGA should be dropping a few more bucks into the fans to fix the loudness problem in the future, and a few sprints of development should find and fix the wrong temperature issue. Seems like a F to C conversion issue somewhere. I am also wondering if they are going to EOS this Product in the near future.

2020/03/29 07:19:09
skaterguy1986
I bought this too because I found that it did perform very well on a GN review but the software is buggy. Best thing is to revert to 2.0.8, it actually has no problems, just reverted to it the other day. You have to have a clean install, remove everything, drivers included, restart and install.

EDIT: Well I will say 1 small problem which has already been mentioned, you don't really get full control of the fan curve, the top and bottom most values on the curve are fixed. They can't be moved which is kinda dumb.
2020/06/17 13:50:12
dpdurst
Just installed a Ryzan 5 2600 CPU and the AIO water cooler.

As well have loaded the 2.0.9 and temps are crazy higher by about 60 degrees. Mine runs idle at 28c based on CPU Temp, yet the EVGA software says  I'm running at 85c which no way  I am.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account