2018/10/23 18:45:13
lram187
Hi Everyone,

I recently built a new rig with the two components below. Unfortunately, i am not able to change the LED color from the EVGA Precision XOC program (v.6.2.7). It has been a static Blue color since day 1 of setting up.
Im not sure if its because the card is too new and the Precision software is not able to change the LED, but i figured EVGA have tested that before launch. Im also unsure if perhaps a setting on the Bios is not allowing the Precision software from making color changes.

Obviously, this is an asthetics thing and not the end of the world, but any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

GPU:EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 XC GAMING, 08G-P4-2172-KR, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED
MOBO: ASUS ROG Strix X470-F (Bios v.4024)

Thanks!
-LRaM187
2018/10/23 18:46:01
EVGA_JacobF
You need to use Precision X1. Download here: www.evga.com/px1

2018/10/23 18:57:47
lram187
Thank you Jacob. This resolved the issue!
2020/02/20 09:59:18
Redbeard77
Old thread but same issue. I have the RTX 2070 Super XC Ultra. When I first got it in October '19 I installed Precision X1 and I was able to change LED colors. I set it to Red and forgot it. A little while back I changed all my case LEDs to blue and I was able to change the GPU to blue also. Now I cannot change it to anything but blue. I'm out of ideas. I feel like it's some simple stupid thing I'm missing. My mobo is MSI and does not see the graphics card as a sync device so I know it's not a third party app taking over. I'm lost. 

Things I've tried. 
-uninstalling the Precision X1 software, deleting all leftover files and reinstalling current and older versions back to 0.3.19.
-physically removing the card and reseating it.
-flashing the BIOS with NVFlash with a download of the original BIOS per EVGA supports recommendation. (BIOS was never modded or flashed previously).
-uninstalling and reinstalling the graphics drivers with a clean install. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account