2018/10/14 20:18:37
Heisenberg726
After plugging in my 2080 XC Ultra, downloading the latest nvidia drivers, downloading the latest precision X1, and fiddling around with the led and rgb settings, I still cannot seem to get my card's led to work. It doesn't even turn on. Is there anything that can help fix this, or should I just RMA the card?
2018/10/19 18:09:30
Sprigum
Heisenburg, 

I have a similiar issue - I don't believe it is the LEDs as they worked perfectly fine initially, but I wanted to change the blue to white. Once I installed Precision X1 they seem to have stopped working. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program to no avail. I did receive some sort of error on the initial install that mentioned the LED. Now there isn't even an option to change the color. 

" />
2018/10/19 18:44:53
arcaderadio
Just installed X1 on my new XC 2080ti and I have the same issue as Sprigum above, error on the initial install and everything. 
2018/10/19 18:48:34
EVGA_JacobF
arcaderadio
Just installed X1 on my new XC 2080ti and I have the same issue as Sprigum above, error on the initial install and everything. 

Can you try this update, run the .bat file:

2080 Ti XC = http://storage.cdn.evga.com/driver/MCU/2080Ti_XC_E199.zip

2018/10/19 18:49:03
EVGA_JacobF
Sprigum
Heisenburg, 

I have a similiar issue - I don't believe it is the LEDs as they worked perfectly fine initially, but I wanted to change the blue to white. Once I installed Precision X1 they seem to have stopped working. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program to no avail. I did receive some sort of error on the initial install that mentioned the LED. Now there isn't even an option to change the color. 

" />

This error is likely related to the MCU update failing. What card do you have?
2018/10/19 18:49:29
EVGA_JacobF
Heisenberg726
After plugging in my 2080 XC Ultra, downloading the latest nvidia drivers, downloading the latest precision X1, and fiddling around with the led and rgb settings, I still cannot seem to get my card's led to work. It doesn't even turn on. Is there anything that can help fix this, or should I just RMA the card?

Can you try this update? Run the .bat file

2080 XC ULTRA = http://storage.cdn.evga.com/driver/MCU/2080_XC_Ultra_E196.zip
2018/10/19 18:54:51
arcaderadio
Sure, that gets the LEDs working. Starting up Precision X1 kills 'em again 
2018/10/19 19:47:17
thomas.balint1992
Yeah , i did the same. Led came back.Precision X1 killed it..
2018/10/19 19:55:41
Sprigum
EVGA_JacobF
Sprigum
Heisenburg, 

" />

I have an RTX 2080 XC Gaming 08G-P4-2182-KR

I did try to uninstall and reinstall the software to no avail. 
2018/10/19 19:58:31
Sajin
Sprigum
EVGA_JacobF
Sprigum
Heisenburg, 

" />

I have an RTX 2080 XC Gaming 08G-P4-2182-KR

I did try to uninstall and reinstall the software to no avail. 

Try this one... http://storage.cdn.evga.c...r/MCU/2080_XC_E196.zip

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account