2019/05/11 20:20:25
Cool GTX
@ albannach

Which BIOS are you looking at ?  ---> your FTW3 has a switch to select between 2 different BIOS

Have you loaded Precision X1 to see if it "updates" the BIOS ?

You will need to: turn PC off, then unplug until the PSU capacitors discharge, plug it back in & reboot
2019/05/12 05:35:08
albannach
Cool GTX
@ albannach

Which BIOS are you looking at ?  ---> your FTW3 has a switch to select between 2 different BIOS

You will need to: turn PC off, then unplug until the PSU capacitors discharge, plug it back in & reboot

That was my Normal Bios. my OC Bios is 90.02.0B.40.58 is this the latest Bios?

I loaded Precision X1 after letting the PSU capacitors discharge but Precision X1 didn't update the Bios.

If I have the latest Bios then why are peoples power limit setting in GPU-Z so different from mine? 

2019/05/12 06:47:04
dlbsyst
Cool GTX
@ albannach

Cool GTX, PX1 doesn't update the BIOS. It updates the cards MCU. Albannach, I have the FTW3 2080 (non TI) and my power limit goes up to 130%. I could be wrong but it doesn't look like you have the latest BIOS for your card since it is only going up to 124%. Surely someone at EVGA could get you the latest BIOS for your card. Either that or another forum member here could save the BIOS from his card using GPU-Z and send it to you.:)
2019/05/12 08:02:31
AHowes
I've always needed to uninstall px1 and reinstall it after reboot for any new bios to be seen by px1.
2019/05/12 08:07:14
albannach
AHowes
I've always needed to uninstall px1 and reinstall it after reboot for any new bios to be seen by px1.

I tried that and it still didn't update the Bios. Surely someone from EVGA can provide me with the latest Bios for my card, I am not sure why it seems so hard for tech support to provide me with it or even tell me what the latest Bios is so I can look for it by myself. Come on EVGA tech support do your job.
2019/05/12 08:10:31
AHowes
albannach
AHowes

I tried that and it still didn't update the Bios. Surely someone from EVGA can provide me with the latest Bios for my card, I am not sure why it seems so hard for tech support to provide me with it or even tell me what the latest Bios is so I can look for it by myself. Come on EVGA tech support do your job.

This is a member forum. You'll want to contact them by email or phone (quickest) and ask.
2019/05/12 08:18:21
albannach
AHowes
albannach
AHowes

This is a member forum. You'll want to contact them by email or phone (quickest) and ask.

I already contacted them through Email, they told me they didn't have the information at hand and gave me a link to this forum thread. God knows how EVGA does not even know what the latest Bios is for their own product. How did everyone else get the latest Bios?
2019/05/12 14:32:53
Sajin
albannach
I was wondering if someone could tell me what the latest Bios for the 2080ti FTW3 is and if you could provide me with a link to download it?, I already contacted EVGA customer support and they said they didn't have the information at hand and directed me to this thread.

My Bios is listed as 90.02.0B.40.89 and I noticed in GPU-Z that my power limit settings seem to be less than what other people are getting, I have provided a picture for you to have a look, is everything as it is supposed to be? 

As long as is says 373w you're good to go.

2019/05/12 14:45:20
albannach
Sajin
albannach
I was wondering if someone could tell me what the latest Bios for the 2080ti FTW3 is and if you could provide me with a link to download it?, I already contacted EVGA customer support and they said they didn't have the information at hand and directed me to this thread.

My Bios is listed as 90.02.0B.40.89 and I noticed in GPU-Z that my power limit settings seem to be less than what other people are getting, I have provided a picture for you to have a look, is everything as it is supposed to be? 

As long as is says 373w you're good to go.

I didn't realise that you had to go to Nvidia Bios on GPU-Z so thanks for that.

It still doesn't say 380w though, it says 373w,I do get quite a bit of stuttering in games occasionally.  And I wonder why mine says PG150 SKU 32 VGA BIOS, is this anything to worry about? 

2019/05/12 14:48:58
Sajin
I'm not running a FTW3. I'm running a 2080 ti xc gaming card with a galax 380w vbios loaded to it. You're good. If you need help with your stuttering please start another thread.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account