2018/12/02 10:34:32
TSGoofy
ty_ger07
TSGoofy
Can someone confirm the latest BIOS for the 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra 11G-P4-2487-KR. I am currently at 
Version 90.02.0B.40.B6

It's dependent on the serial number/batch through the manufacturing process. Ask EVGA. No one here has enough data to confirm such a thing.

Almost certainly you have the latest BIOS version applicable to your card. There has been no issue uncovered which would have required a BIOS revision. If someone else has a FTW3 card with a different BIOS version, it doesn't mean that their BIOS is better or worse than yours; it just means that theirs is different because some component on their card was obtained from a different supplier.

Gotcha, thank you for the nice reply.
2018/12/03 15:36:30
scarface_810
EVGA_JacobF
UPDATE: These are now legacy updates as it only needed to be applied on the first shipping cards. All new shipping cards now have these updates.

will thar be a bios up for
Part Number: 08G-P4-2081-KR
Updates:
  • Increases maximum power target setting to 130% (Improved overclocking performance)

Q. Do I need to reapply this update every time I update a driver or reinstall the O.S.? 
A. This update is attached to the card, no matter where it goes. If you update the driver, the EVGA BIOS update is still applied. 

Q. How can I tell if I have this update already? 
A. You can check with EVGA Precision X1, if your maximum Power Target setting is 130%, you already have the update applied.

Q. I just bought my card, will it have this updated firmware? 
A. As new firmware is released, new products shipping from EVGA will also have this firmware version applied. 

Q. How do I apply the BIOS to both cards on an SLI system?
A. On SLI systems the BIOS is automatically applied to both cards.

Q. The Flash is not completing.
A. Try running the executable as adminstrator (right click run as admin) if still not working, please contact us at support@evga.com

Windows (64bit) Installation
  • Download the correct .zip file below for your graphics card below. ENSURE THE PART NUMBER MATCHES.
  • Extract the files to a location on disk.
  • Make sure no programs are running in the background, and double click update.exe.
  • Press "Y" to begin the update.
  • DO NOT TURN OFF POWER OR RESET DURING THE UPDATE PROCESS!
  • After update, restart PC.

EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

EVGA GeForce RTX 2080

2018/12/05 11:59:20
wingzero1912
will there be a bios update available for 08G-P4-2082-KR?
2018/12/07 05:59:16
snouglas
I have asked this question a week ago no answer either.
When I asked it in September I got a yes from EVGA.

Still sad to see there's no bios out there. As I think flashing the normal xc one would void our warranties.
2018/12/07 13:51:33
thecow
Lokator
 Also the chip is not capable to run a BIOS from an A chip. If you want a higher power target you Need to pay extra for the A chip.

Yet people flash the Non-A chips just fine to the faster "A-Chip" BIOS :) I think its just the BIOS which is the real limiter. It "Might" clock lower than a A-Chip, but $300 difference for a 2080Ti is a lot for 100mhz.
2018/12/07 13:54:34
thecow
snouglas
I have asked this question a week ago no answer either.
When I asked it in September I got a yes from EVGA.

Still sad to see there's no bios out there. As I think flashing the normal xc one would void our warranties.

Only voids the warranty if you kill the card and can't flash it back. Unlike the Xbox or PlayStation, these EEPOM BIOS don't have fuses in it to tell when its been messed with.
2018/12/12 21:27:51
Coffinspired
I actually just posted a thread about this, but what on Earth is going on with the "2080 XC Black" (08G-P4-2082-KR) BIOS?  It's been clearly stated that it's a "yes", it was one of the reasons I went for the "XC Black" over the "Black" (am watercooling it). 

People asked about the "2080Ti XC Black" a few weeks ago and not only got a prompt response...it was a link to the new BIOS.

Yet for the 2080 XC Black, nothing?

Not jumping to conclusions, maybe no one from EVGA has been in the thread this week to respond to the newer questions about it, but - what's going on with the 2080 XC Black's BIOS to raise the Power Limit?
2018/12/13 17:38:42
maelstorm
is there an updated bios for 2070 cards? (specificaly to fix benQ 1440p @144hz blackout and blackouts without any other monitors?
2018/12/17 10:53:38
decobrz
maelstorm
is there an updated bios for 2070 cards? (specificaly to fix benQ 1440p @144hz blackout and blackouts without any other monitors?

try driver 416.34, it worked for me, unfortunately doesn't work with BFV, so I created a custom res of 140hz and it's working like that with 417.35. 

benq 2730 here.

2018/12/18 16:21:09
EVGA_JacobF
First post updated with 2080 XC Black.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account