2018/10/23 13:00:52
bcavnaugh
blacklightrr
I do run as administrator.  I think you are overlooking what is in the command prompt window.  The image file is the same as the current firmware version. 

Then your card came with the new Bios Version.
2018/10/23 13:06:38
blacklightrr
bcavnaugh
blacklightrr
I do run as administrator.  I think you are overlooking what is in the command prompt window.  The image file is the same as the current firmware version. 

Ok,  should I try Precision X1 again to see if it allows to me to manage my video card and keep the LED setting?  I am a little concerned to run it again. 
2018/10/23 16:41:36
Vivifiedstriker
Will we be able to apply this BIOS to the newly listed black edition? I ask because my card will be watercooled so a little increase in power would be nice, that being said I don't need the FTW3 since it won't fit in my case or any of the XC features. 
2018/10/23 16:45:25
bcavnaugh
blacklightrr
bcavnaugh
blacklightrr

Ok,  should I try Precision X1 again to see if it allows to me to manage my video card and keep the LED setting?  I am a little concerned to run it again. 

I do not see why not, you have done the MCU update so you should be fine.
2018/10/25 11:51:28
blacklightrr
bcavnaugh
blacklightrr
bcavnaugh
blacklightrr

I do not see why not, you have done the MCU update so you should be fine.

Done! and works now.  Thanks.

2018/10/25 22:30:01
vegtro
Hmm just testing on my FTW3 and it seems its stuck at 124 for power limit. Is there an option I need to enable?
2018/10/25 23:40:50
Sajin
vegtro
Hmm just testing on my FTW3 and it seems its stuck at 124 for power limit. Is there an option I need to enable?

No. 124 = 373w.
2018/10/27 08:02:10
cybrnook
Worked great on 2080ti ultra xc

2018/10/27 19:32:19
felipy2k
i just got the card , light up all blue,  and update de BIOS ... Precison X1  give the msg updating led firmware, update ok ... and precision wont load ... the VGA LED is off now!

2080 XC Gaming ... anyone? thanks 

EDIT: found some MCU update and now work! pretty messy EVGA!
2018/10/28 00:57:04
Ankitag
felipy2k
i just got the card , light up all blue,  and update de BIOS ... Precison X1  give the msg updating led firmware, update ok ... and precision wont load ... the VGA LED is off now!

2080 XC Gaming ... anyone? thanks 

EDIT: found some MCU update and now work! pretty messy EVGA!

which version of precision x1 are you using now, the beta beta (0.3.3.3) or beta (0.3.3) - I am on 0.3.3.3 and every time it starts it asks me to update the firmware again, X1 feels like alpha to me right now.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account